You have No Rights, The World Is Cruel And Unfair

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Oh so now I'm being welcomed back to the discussions thank you LR . Much better being part of the family.
If you read from, what I posted, that you are being welcomed back to the discussions, then you are also a psychopath, severely mentally ill, insane, mad, certifiable, deranged, demented, of unsound mind, out of your mind, not in your right mind, not all together, crazed, a lunatic, unbalanced, unhinged, unstable, disturbed, distracted, stark raving mad, a maniac, maniacal, frenzied, raving, distraught, frantic, hysterical, delirious, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare, crazy mental case, off your head, out of your head, off your nut, nuts, nutty, nutty as a fruitcake, off your rocker, not (quite) right in the head, round the bend, raving mad, bats, batty, bonkers, cuckoo, loopy, loony, bananas, loco, screwy, have a screw loose, touched in the head, (maybe by a hammer), gaga, (and not the Lady), up the pole, not all there, not right upstairs, away with the fairies, foaming at the mouth, barmy, crackers, barking mad, daft, nutsy, nutso, wacko, daft ,have a screw loose, squirrelly, schizoid, a lunatic, a madman, fruitcake, screwball, head case, sicko, not playing with a full deck, a few bricks short of a full load, dimwitted, don't have a clue, lost your marbles, one sandwich short of a picnic, not the sharpest tool in the shed, the light is on but nobody’s home, and, somewhere there’s a village missing its idiot.

And as always, I speak for myself.

phreddyp

If I may ...

If you read from, what I posted, that you are being welcomed back to the discussions, then you are also a psychopath, severely mentally ill, insane, mad, certifiable, deranged, demented, of unsound mind, out of your mind, not in your right mind, not all together, crazed, a lunatic, unbalanced, unhinged, unstable, disturbed, distracted, stark raving mad, a maniac, maniacal, frenzied, raving, distraught, frantic, hysterical, delirious, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare, crazy mental case, off your head, out of your head, off your nut, nuts, nutty, nutty as a fruitcake, off your rocker, not (quite) right in the head, round the bend, raving mad, bats, batty, bonkers, cuckoo, loopy, loony, bananas, loco, screwy, have a screw loose, touched in the head, (maybe by a hammer), gaga, (and not the Lady), up the pole, not all there, not right upstairs, away with the fairies, foaming at the mouth, barmy, crackers, barking mad, daft, nutsy, nutso, wacko, daft ,have a screw loose, squirrelly, schizoid, a lunatic, a madman, fruitcake, screwball, head case, sicko, not playing with a full deck, a few bricks short of a full load, dimwitted, don't have a clue, lost your marbles, one sandwich short of a picnic, not the sharpest tool in the shed, the light is on but nobody’s home, and, somewhere there’s a village missing its idiot.

And as always, I speak for myself.
Thank you I accept your apology .

phreddyp

There are 2396 threads just in this area, and many areas. Pick one, offer a defensible opinion on any topic and feel free to discuss. If you're interested in a topic, and I am also interested in that topic, I'd be happy to discuss it with you.
Pick one that you like I will Honor your decision .

NPC

phreddyp

What are your thoughts on Jussie Smollett?

Was it pretty clear to you from the beginning that he was lying? If so, why do you think he did it?
Nope actually in the beginning I felt sorry for the guy because nobody deserves to be attacked . Then as more and more of the investigation came to light something smelt about the whole affair. After the charges were brought I thought good now we will hear the real story about what really went down and the reason that he would have set it up . Or if he was really attacked ! Now I am just pissed off that most likely we will never really know what happened or the real reason he was let off the hook.