You have to give credit for an accurate depiction

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Hell, $60k is chicken feed to someone as famous as OMG Weezy. He's got 32m views! The cat be rich! Sheet...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Almost every inner city victim on the TV show The First 48 are aspiring rappers. They never have any other career or job, just the 1 mentioned earlier. Turns out many are in the poorly regulated underground pharmaceutical distribution chain. And they have cool street names like crow bar, pork chop or lil _ <---------(just insert any random noun or letter here).

Another anomaly is the poor eyesight of those living in the neighborhoods where the killings take place. 100 people at a party, 3 get shot with 65 rounds discharged and nobody seen nuthin.

Hijinx

Almost every inner city victim on the TV show The First 48 are aspiring rappers. They never have any other career or job, just the 1 mentioned earlier. Turns out many are in the poorly regulated underground pharmaceutical distribution chain. And they have cool street names like crow bar, pork chop or lil _ <---------(just insert any random noun or letter here).

Another anomaly is the poor eyesight of those living in the neighborhoods where the killings take place. 100 people at a party, 3 get shot with 65 rounds discharged and nobody seen nuthin.

Aspiring Rappers are the blacks who didn't get Basketball scholarships.

GregV814

one thing that my smidgen of Huntingtown needs, NEEDS, is an aspiring rapper...

My mindset is "different" which make me unique.... With that said, I taking applications for my herd, (crew)? and some who have empty Starbux cups and maybe a few old "Im with Hillary" t shirts to meet with me in front of the newly constructed CHASE bank, across from the hospital to shoot my premier rap, "Middle aged honkey"....the line is a suburban boy raised in middle income America, striving to make it with a 2.7 GPA and date the cheerleaders....simple plot. But a job, career and a wife and kid kept me away from my music....

herb749

Aspiring Rappers are the blacks who didn't get Basketball scholarships.

They become rappers because there's only so many basketball scholarships to go around. For some reason they don't want to play baseball either.