You know its bad when

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Showing more fight than the team. :lol:

No. Wait.

:jameo:

In any event, that is one of the reasons I have no interest in going to games anymore. As the product has deteriorated it has driven many sincere fans to find something else to do with an entire day and that means scalping and/or giving tickets away which, obviously, leaves seats for more and more casual fans who are there as much for the beer and to be an ass in public as anything else. The guy who threw the punch coulda been me, sick of some slobbering drunk ####tard incessantly staggering around and plowing into women and kids and being an all around drunken asshat.

Pete

Repete
Dude pays $150+ for seat and parking.

Dude gets slobbering drunk and obnoxious to the point he is unaware a football game is going on.

People get pissed at drunk obnoxious guy.

Drunk obnoxious guys pal, we shall call Spike, is playing the role of bad ass.

Spike mouths off a touch too much.

Spike gets punched repeatedly in the gourd by a guy who A. Doesn't buy the bad ass thing, or B. Figures even if Spike is a bad ass, he is a bigger bad ass..

Puncher ends up getting arrested and likely a hefty fine because he gave drunk dude and Spike what they clearly deserved.

Where has America gone?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Showing more fight than the team. :lol:

No. Wait.

:jameo:

In any event, that is one of the reasons I have no interest in going to games anymore. As the product has deteriorated it has driven many sincere fans to find something else to do with an entire day and that means scalping and/or giving tickets away which, obviously, leaves seats for more and more casual fans who are there as much for the beer and to be an ass in public as anything else. The guy who threw the punch coulda been me, sick of some slobbering drunk ####tard incessantly staggering around and plowing into women and kids and being an all around drunken asshat.

I agree!

Instead I chose to spend my money on something like NHL center Ice or Sunday ticket. For the same price as 2 game tickets, food and transportation, I can watch every game in the comfort of my own home.