You know what I would love to do?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Entice one of these scammers to send their "shipper" to my house to pick up some item they think they're going to con me out of, then beat the ever-loving #### out of him. Tie him to a tree, cover him with honey, then pour a vat of fireants on him.

I can't think of a torture bad enough for these people and I don't like to get blood all over me. So help me think of a good way to punish these scumbags that won't get my hands dirty.

Get creative.

Triggerfish

Fill a pool with candirú catfish and dunk them into it. The candirú is the South American parasitic catfish that grows to no more than 1 inch long. It is more feared than the piranah.

It is feared by the natives because it is attracted to urine or blood, and if the bather is nude it will swim into an orifice (the anus or vagina, or even in the case of smaller specimens the penis-- and perhaps deep into the urethra). It then erects its spine and begins to feed on the blood and body tissue just as it would from the gills of a fish. The candiru is then almost impossible to remove except through an operation.

More often, pain causes shock and death in the victim before it can be removed.

After you infect them let them go....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Triggerfish said:
Fill a pool with candirú catfish and dunk them into it. The candirú is the South American parasitic catfish that grows to no more than 1 inch long. It is more feared than the piranah.
That's pretty good :yay: Where does a person get a tankful of these catfish?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Give the "shipper" a SE DC address and then wait for the evening news.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Triggerfish said:

It is feared by the natives because it is attracted to urine or blood, and if the bather is nude it will swim into an orifice (the anus or vagina, or even in the case of smaller specimens the penis-- and perhaps deep into the urethra). It then erects its spine and begins to feed on the blood and body tissue just as it would from the gills of a fish. The candiru is then almost impossible to remove except through an operation.

More often, pain causes shock and death in the victim before it can be removed.

After you infect them let them go....

O M G !!! :yikes:

K

Kizzy

Ken King said:
Give the "shipper" a SE DC address and then wait for the evening news.

Just make sure "pick up" isn't when capsfan is working. :peace:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
Entice one of these scammers to send their "shipper" to my house to pick up some item they think they're going to con me out of, then ...
send them my ex-husband. :biggrin:

Triggerfish

vraiblonde said:
That's pretty good :yay: Where does a person get a tankful of these catfish?

It may also be a great treatment for child rapists.. :whistle: yes, people label me a liberal but I have some very unliberal tendencies.

Last edited: