You know what pizzes me off?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Well, now I'm hungry. And everybody should try Duke's mayo (regular yellow jar) once in their life.

My husband knows now that once my stockpile drops that we need to pick up more. :jameo: Best thing is so with so many Southern transplants in our area and us making new converts, it has allowed me to go from getting shipments of Duke's, to seeing a few jars on the grocery shelves irregularly, to now it almost always being fully stocked. I love that. Progress Southern Maryland. Progress. :clap:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You'd HATE mine. I make it with sweet salad cubes AND Miracle Whip. Well, that's one way that I make it. I also do an Old Bay and spicy relish (my Grandma's) version from time to time.
I can't imagine anything more repulsive than the combination of tuna, sweet relish and Miracle Whip.

If I ate that, I'd have to throw it up, and then I'd make you eat it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What I do like is to eat a bunch of pickles (Jameo's home made ones) and then a huge glass of chocolate milk. Or pudding.

Pete

Repete
I can't imagine anything more repulsive than the combination of tuna, sweet relish and Miracle Whip.

If I ate that, I'd have to throw it up, and then I'd make you eat it.

My mom used Miracle Whip and chopped lettuce in her tuna salad.

lovinmaryland

Wanna see hostile?

Hey BG! For Superbowl, Kom made Buffalo chicken dip.....with canned chicken.

:coffee:

I know someone who did that! Talked it all up at a party OMG this is the best Buffalo Chicken Dip ever so of course my fat self is like mmm gotta try it...OMG it was like eating warmed up cat food w/ hot sauce :dead: :drama:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I know someone who did that! Talked it all up at a party OMG this is the best Buffalo Chicken Dip ever so of course my fat self is like mmm gotta try it...OMG it was like eating warmed up cat food w/ hot sauce :dead: :drama:

:dead: canned chicken :dead: I made this super-duper simple buffalo chicken dip we're all talking about, like I have a dozen times, (these folks had simple palates so I stuck with a tried and true winner) and when everyone raved about it I told them I used a rotisserie chicken and shredded it myself..... BRILLIANT! :doh:

Everyone lost it like I had the most novel idea. As if Ina Garten herself texted me the recipe. :shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:dead: canned chicken :dead: I made this super-duper simple buffalo chicken dip we're all talking about, like I have a dozen times, (these folks had simple palates so I stuck with a tried and true winner) and when everyone raved about it I told them I used a rotisserie chicken and shredded it myself..... BRILLIANT! :doh:

Everyone lost it like I had the most novel idea. As if Ina Garten herself texted me the recipe
. :shrug:

:jet:

I think I could try it with the rotisserie chickie. :yay: