You know what pizzes me off?

lovinmaryland

I LOVELOVELOVE Cilantro! Salsa's put a ton of it in their chicken soup. I had some last night and leftovers await me later today. :drool:

Have you had the Pho from Pho Saigon? They put a ton in there and OMG soo yummy! The broth w/ all the cilantro is intoxicating!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
That is just the nastiest thing I have every heard of. Who in their right min would ruin the rest of the ingredients by using canned chicken when making Buffalo Chicken Dip? Whoever does should just be shot. I'm serious.

When cooking chicken breasts couldn't be any easier, and when the availability of already-cooked rotisserie chicken is so prominent, there is NO reason to ever buy canned chicken.

People who do, deserve to eat the crap that they serve.

And I know that Kom wouldn't make Buffalo Chicken Dip with canned chicken.....I've been to his house where his lovely wife made some of the best BCD I've ever had - and there wasn't an opened can of chicken anywhere to be seen. :yay:

How about if I use chicken I canned myself?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Or Australian fusion: Thai Me Kangaroo Down
This statement makes me think of a situation from last night: we go out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse (yes, we went to a chain restaurant!!! :gasp: ), and the two tables next to us were seated with probably 10-12 folks with a very heavy and distinct Australian accent. Every single one of them enjoyed a raucous discussion, and it was very clear that they shared the same dialect.

Why did they not go to Outback?

:biggrin:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

We find these little guys in oysters all of the time.

image.jpg

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Miracle Whip...If I ate that, I'd have to throw it up, and then I'd make you eat it.

Are you trying to make BG stroke out?! :jameo:

I think I'm having a heart attack.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/11/us-un-belarus-mayonnaise-idUSKBN0LF2MA20150211

"What if there were topless ladies screaming from the public gallery throwing bottles of mayonnaise, asked Belarus," the official summary said.

Anyone seen BadGirl lately?