You know what pizzes me off?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Sweet pickle/sweet pickle relish in tuna fish.

Seriously, I am pizzed. I rarely even order tuna salad, but today I did, and after one bite, I had to throw it away. Tuna fish should ONLY have dill pickle in it.

And that was my last $5 in cash - I was notified by my bank this morning that my debit card was compromised, so they can to cancel my card and it'll take a few days to get a replacement. This means that I don't even have enough money - at the moment - to get a replacement sammich.

Sweet pickles have absolutely no business being around tuna fish. Who in their right mind would dump a cup of sugar on a can of tuna fish? NO ONE!!!! So, why do people use sweet pickles in their tuna?

:burning:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not a huge fan of the sweet pickle relish BUT! Wickle relish is amazing and should go on everything, including tuna fish salad.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I love sweet pickle relish in my tuna fish. I also put in a little mustard when I make mine.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I am ready to go and punch someone in the face for putting sweet pickles in my tuna salad sammich.

Ya'll people who like sweet pickles in tuna are just weird.

lovinmaryland

Good lord there is nothing worse than biting into a tuna sandwich and finding out someone used sweet vs dill :burning: Unless it was made w/ sweet relish AND miracle whip :tantrum: :barf:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good lord there is nothing worse than biting into a tuna sandwich and finding out someone used sweet vs dill :burning: Unless it was made w/ sweet relish AND miracle whip :tantrum: :barf:

I can eat either sweet or dill, but Miracle Whip, all bets are off.

luvmygdaughters

I do not put relish, dill or sweet in my tuna salad. I chop onions, green and red bell pepper very fine, in the dressing I use Dukes Mayo, Dijon mustard, a little horseradish, dry mustard, tarragon, celery seed and celery salt and just a pinch of sugar. Let it set in the fridge a couple of hours till its good and chilled. Its delicious.