You know what we need here?

I bought a decent one from Bed Bath etc...

eh. No matter how careful you are, you still get grounds in the cup. And it's not worth the effort to clean it daily.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
They need a Bass Pro down this way. With all the fishermen going out on the bay, it would seem a natural.

SamSpade

As you probably figured, I went there specifically to see if they had a grinder. :jet:

That's a nice store. Lots of stuff.

I was just in the McKay's on Rte 245 (Hollywood Road) and I did notice they DO have a coffee grinder.

That's all - I just happened to notice it THERE.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was just in the McKay's on Rte 245 (Hollywood Road) and I did notice they DO have a coffee grinder.

That's all - I just happened to notice it THERE.
Thanks for the reminder! They not only have a grinder, but they used to (and probably still) have a great selection of flavored beans. I'll have to run up there this week. :yay:

black dog

Free America
I bought a decent one from Bed Bath etc...

eh. No matter how careful you are, you still get grounds in the cup. And it's not worth the effort to clean it daily.

My son is looking at them to keep in his locker in the barracks. Something small and easy to clean, He loved the food at Parris and New River / Geiger, but hates the coffee.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's when a gaggle of girls go out drinking and start yelling "WWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" in the middle of the bar.

Are you sure about that? wmconfused4.gif

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So a typical sat night at The Rail?

Never go there. Too close to home. Hilda Mae did put out a nice little spread of horses doovers when we all swung through there on the AMVETS VA benefit poker run a couple weeks ago, though..