you may not like this...its mindless banter outta nowhere...

1stGenSMIB

Agree..i am a Popeye's tenders fan with cajun sparkle all day long. I had the sammich once and it was nothing to write home about.
Grumpy, you are at a disadvantage because I think you are in mid-Calvert area..that new Chick-Fil-A in PF is terrible. However, I recommend you try the bacon club..it is pretty good...and if you like your 'fries' crunchier, you can ask for them well done at the CFA. Have not been to either local CFA's since lockdown though..not sure what their current policy is. Can we walk in yet and get food? I hate the damn drive-thru with a passion...you always get F#@&ed at the drive-thru.

UglyBear

I honestly don't get it about Chik fi la..my wife, son and daughter are gaga about the place but I have never gotten something I like there..but I do love the courteous service:yay:
I’ll tell you why I actually like CFA sandwich — extreme consistency in quality from coast to coast. When traveling, most other fast food establishments are a gamble — it all depends on the franchise owner, which minimum-wage employee is putting your order together, etc.
CFA, while not exciting, has never given me a food poisoning or the runs, and the food was always clean and fresh. Their employees are actually happy to work there, and have never been caught spitting or peeing into a cop’s cup. That’s a pretty low bar, but few places clear it nowadays.
Also, it makes me happy that my support for CFA makes Libs clutch their pearls.