You people have to just stop your complaining.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Enough complaining, get over it already. Just suck it up buttercups. Now get with the program.

BOP

Translator, aisle 7, stat!

MSNBC guest: "There is a great deal of Americans where it is uncomfortable that they're spending more, but they are not gonna go under. You've got to stop complaining ... you still have your job ... so I'm gonna need you to calm down and back off."

herb749

Translator, aisle 7, stat!

MSNBC guest: "There is a great deal of Americans where it is uncomfortable that they're spending more, but they are not gonna go under. You've got to stop complaining ... you still have your job ... so I'm gonna need you to calm down and back off."

Until lay offs start, which they are now.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
She seems very fearful of the fearful thing she's creating for her to be fearful of on November 8th. So we're going to need her to back that thing up.:yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
They are constitutionally incapable of acting any other way.

"I'm sorry, Sir, but it is illegal to use the word constitution or any of its variants in sentences referring to members of the Democrat party"

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Calm down is also an appropriate reaction if the police pull you over, or if they place you under arrest. But they will never pass that advice along. Instead it's resist, resist, resist.