You think you’re having a bad day?? Really!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Driving south on Rt.3 in Bowie, we passed by Beale Funeral Home. In the parking lot was a large group of mourners. A very small box with about 25-30 pink balloons.
Snap out of it.
I'm not sure what you're saying here?

GregV814

okay, I'll t y p e s l o w.
if you're mildly depressed over insignificant issues, this is what you could be doing..

PeoplesElbow

I was wondering what the people were doing with a box of balloons, but then I dont refer to someone's casket as a box.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was wondering what the people were doing with a box of balloons, but then I dont refer to someone's casket as a box.

I thought the "Beale Funeral Home" part set the stage.

It's always interesting how something is crystal clear to me, yet someone else interprets it differently (or vice versa). Not a knock, just marveling at how people can interpret things completely opposite of someone else.

PeoplesElbow

I thought the "Beale Funeral Home" part set the stage.

It's always interesting how something is crystal clear to me, yet someone else interprets it differently (or vice versa). Not a knock, just marveling at how people can interpret things completely opposite of someone else.
I was also thrown by the parking lot, I am familiar with funeral homes that do the limo out back and not beside a public road, to me that is the strangest part. There is just more space where I'm from though.

The cemeteries in places like NJ also put me in awe how the stones are so close together. My parents lot is standard size in the town cemetary and it's big enough to put a small shed on.