"You WILL think what the mob thinks!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Mayor like, "Meh"
People like, ":cds:"

It's interesting how many folks are so quick to judge on the basis of a short fuzzy video. Tucker Carlson was wigging out tonight, which isn't unlike him because he's a knee-jerker who isn't really interested in investigations - he typically likes to make declarations before all the information is in. They're all like that. I thought Martha McCallum was going to strip naked and bay at the moon.

glhs837

Power with Control

Mayor like, "Meh"

It's interesting how many folks are so quick to judge on the basis of a short fuzzy video. Tucker Carlson was wigging out tonight, which isn't unlike him because he's a knee-jerker who isn't really interested in investigations - he typically likes to make declarations before all the information is in. They're all like that. I thought Martha McCallum was going to strip naked and bay at the moon.

Short fuzzy video? What the hell did you watch? Its pretty damn clear, and just long enough to watch a man die? And, no, it was NOT reasonable to kneel on the mans neck for five minutes.How many officers have to publicly state that kneeling on a suspects neck like that is not a taight technique? I'm all for process, but I can clearly see what I can clearly see. That officer knelt on the mans neck until he was passed out. And the other officer stood by and watched like he was stubbing out a cigarette. Again, if you need to mischaracterize a thing to make it fit your narrative, mabye its you that wrong? Five minutes isnt short, and you can clearly see what happening.

herb749

Mayor like, "Meh"

Since the Gov of VA wouldn't over his blackface photo why should this guy.