Young Professionals?

MCarrico

I found an article talking about this event on Thursday. Has anyone been to these "networking events"? I will be there Thursday just to ease my curiousity.

I am also new to this forum, but after being out of the county for 7 years I thought it might be a good way to reconnect with some old friends (and make some new ones). I am in the IT business supporting the small to medium sized business market, so if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

mcarrico@outsourceitcorp.com

Matthew Carrico
Business Development
[o] 301.539.0118
[c ] 240.435.1498
OUTSOURCEIT
6810 Crain Highway
LaPlata, MD 20646

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Sounds like an opportunity for a bunch of phony self important mid level sales managers to get together and annoy each other with graphics heavy business cards.

Have a blast :yay:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Now you've gone and got me EXCITED!!!!!

:yahoo:

:popcorn:

I hear there was/is gonna be a "yard sale" on Sat. from 4pm - 9pm

.. maybe you could help them out by showing them how to make a website to market their products :coffee:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sounds like an opportunity for a bunch of phony self important mid level sales managers to get together and annoy each other with graphics heavy business cards.

Now you've gone and got me EXCITED!!!!!

:yahoo:

:lmao:

Seriously, when I first moved to the area, I went to a couple of things like that, and it was just a *itchfest on how much people hated the area and didn't know anybody and wah wah wah. Instead of complaining about not knowing anybody, I decided I'd rather go and actually meet people. Worked out for the best for me that way in the long run.

If you work in the area, I'd suggest just hanging out with your co-workers for a few drinks after work and letting them introduce you to other people. Or find something to volunteer some free time with and get to know folks that way.

My opinion.

Pete

Repete

You caused me to suffer a nasal contusion. I snorted a Sunchip fragment

MCarrico

:lmao:

Seriously, when I first moved to the area, I went to a couple of things like that, and it was just a *itchfest on how much people hated the area and didn't know anybody and wah wah wah. Instead of complaining about not knowing anybody, I decided I'd rather go and actually meet people. Worked out for the best for me that way in the long run.

If you work in the area, I'd suggest just hanging out with your co-workers for a few drinks after work and letting them introduce you to other people. Or find something to volunteer some free time with and get to know folks that way.

My opinion.

Well said, and in truth it is what I expect. I am obligated by my company to attend networking events so I will just have to suck it up (could be unemployed)...

**Still searching for Hoity and Toity in websters**

nobody really

I need a nap
I found an article talking about this event on Thursday. Has anyone been to these "networking events"? I will be there Thursday just to ease my curiousity.

I am also new to this forum, but after being out of the county for 7 years I thought it might be a good way to reconnect with some old friends (and make some new ones). I am in the IT business supporting the small to medium sized business market, so if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

mcarrico@outsourceitcorp.com

Matthew Carrico
Business Development
[o] 301.539.0118
[c ] 240.435.1498
OUTSOURCEIT
6810 Crain Highway
LaPlata, MD 20646

Where is this event? I'm gonna wear my camo coveralls and my brand schpanking new l.l. Bean BOOTS!!!!!!!! YIPPY KAY YAY