Youngest Prison-for-Lifer Held in Robbery

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
This whole story pizzes me off. He is on 10 years probation, didnt he just break that? This kid is violent and always will be. I say ship his happy azz back to prison and let him do his life sentence. He should never have been let go. Damn bleeding hearts! Poor baby. Look at him now.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
He was convicted in 1999 and sent to prison for life without chance of parole. He won a new trial on appeal and went free in January 2004 under a deal that placed him under house arrest for a year followed by probation for 10 years.

He was arrested in September for violating probation by being out of his home overnight after an argument with his mother. A judge added another five years to the 10 years Tate had left on the original probation.

What better reasons than this to tell the Democrat Senators to STFU and start confirming more constructionist judges! A right-thinking judge wouldn't have added five more "We'll be watching you" years to the 10 years of "We'll be watching you."

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There really is a logical solution to this situation.

Regular or extra crispy. Oh that's right the electric chair is inhumane, silly me. Just let the citizens in this dirtbags neighborhood live in fear until he gets killed in a drive by or something. Now that makes a lot of sense, doesn't it. :duh:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Maybe you all don't remember this case...

...but this is nothing sort of sad. He didn't gun that little girl down, he got carried away. He didn't rape rob or pillage. He jumped on her mimicking his heros in the WWF.

I still don't know how he was ever convicted in this day and age when real gun toting homicidal maniacs roam far and wide.

Sad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
...but this is nothing sort of sad. He didn't gun that little girl down, he got carried away. He didn't rape rob or pillage. He jumped on her mimicking his heros in the WWF.
Wrong.

Tate first claimed Tiffany was injured whey he imitated wrestling moves that he saw on television. He changed his story years later and said he accidentally killed Tiffany when he jumped on her from a staircase while his mother was baby-sitting the girl. Tate weighed 160 pounds; Tiffany weighed about 50.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm sorry...

when he jumped on her from a staircase

Do I need to spell this out?

He was a 12 year old boy. How many times you think Sgt. Doug about killed Kyle that you don't even know about with some Razers edge that put here into the coffee table or pile driver on the sidewalk? Hmmm?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Larry Gude said:

I still don't know how he was ever convicted in this day and age when real gun toting homicidal maniacs roam far and wide.

Sad.

I cant believe you actually believe it went down this way. This kid has no regard or respect for anyone. Lock his ass up! Or maybe you can take this sweet misunderstood boy in and raise him. I mean he probably wont rape , pilliage or rob anyone.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What's wrong with you?

baileydog said:
I cant believe you actually believe it went down this way. This kid has no regard or respect for anyone. Lock his ass up! Or maybe you can take this sweet misunderstood boy in and raise him. I mean he probably wont rape , pilliage or rob anyone.

This is the way it came out to us from the damn court. This kid was a family friend. They wrestled all the time. He got carried away. Did he have a mean streak? Maybe. Was he unsupervised? Probably. There was no record or report or leak that this kid had any kind of horrible behavior in his past.

You gonna sit there and honestly equate this kid, at 12, with some street hoodlum who kills just to get s 'rep'?

You never jumped on a friend and accidently hurt him? Him you? I did. Many a time. Shot each other with BB guns. Fought. Kicked. Bit. Punched. I jumped on one buddy's back one time, broke his arm. He knocked me off the trampoline one time, in mid air, thougt I was gonna die.

This kid was very big for his age, obviously was not out playing with his peer group and he imitated a wrestling move, jumping off the top rope in which every time, every time, the victim gets up to fight again.

No? No good? This kids a vicious killer who belongs behind bars?

Right.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tate stuff...

His sentence shocked even the most rigid law-and-order advocates. Gov. Jeb Bush said initially that he would consider an expedited clemency process, but he ultimately decided not to intervene. Tate came to represent the excess occasioned when prosecutors abuse their discretion to charge juveniles as adults.

12 years old. Not a hint of violence before this. 160 pound kid. 60 pound playmate.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
So what if he never showed "signs of violence" before. Hes sure as hell showing them now. I truly believe a drive by or some some sort of violent death is in his future. You want to believe he was just playing, go ahead. Im a little more skeptical. Sorry.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh I'm with you there...

baileydog said:
I truly believe a drive by or some some sort of violent death is in his future. You want to believe he was just playing, go ahead. Im a little more skeptical. Sorry.

After having spent the 2nd most important developmental years of his life in gladiator school, I fully expect him to get in worse trouble now.

All I am saying is the 12 year old who killed that little girl was no hardcore lost soul.

He probably is now.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Larry Gude said:
After having spent the 2nd most important developmental years of his life in gladiator school, I fully expect him to get in worse trouble now.

All I am saying is the 12 year old who killed that little girl was no hardcore lost soul.

He probably is now.

I'll give you that one. And after what he did to the poor pizza guy, I say lock him back up. He is probably beyond help.

willie

Larry Gude said:
Do I need to spell this out?

He was a 12 year old boy. How many times you think Sgt. Doug about killed Kyle that you don't even know about with some Razers edge that put here into the coffee table or pile driver on the sidewalk? Hmmm?
He just needs a big HUG

nawty1

Poker Shark
It said he was at his 12 year old friend's house. What would and 18 year old and a 12 year old have in common? I find that odd. Maybe he is "mentally" younger than his true age and for such a large kid that could be dangerous when playing with his peers. I can understand the wrestling thing. I see alot of kids mocking it. My friend's son tried to play wrestling with my youngest. He was around 95 lbs and my son was on 40 lbs so I quickly made it clear to both of them that the "wrestling game" was NOT allowed.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Don't underestimate the power of a hug...

willie said:
He just needs a big HUG

...maybe this kid is a natural born killer, maybe he was raised screwed up.

A bunch of adults tried him and convicted him for life in prison for what he did.

I wasn't there. But...