Younique~3D Fiber Lash Mascara~

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
How many of you have heard of it? How many of you have tried it? How many of you want to try it?

I personally was skeptical at first, tried it and fell in love with it :starcat:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Have you seen the pictures of the inflamed eyes this stuff causes?
Yes, this picture has been out for months. Corporate contacted the lady that posted the pics and found that she literally stuck the fiber wand IN her eye, which caused the whole issue!

Just be careful and make sure it's not a knock off :yay: Clicked on the link you provided and those shown are NOT Younique products.

Last edited:
Just be careful and make sure it's not a knock off :yay: Clicked on the link you provided and those shown are NOT Younique products.
I tend to stay away form pyramid business products that result in increased prices on a product because the profit margin has to be enough to payout to all 'pyramid' levels of people who sell the product.

I've been able to find equivalent products. I will read all the reviews and such and get it from Amazon for a price I'm willing to pay.

I so wouldn't order it online... :nono:

my friend sells it... and I got some and love it (I don't wear makeup often... but im glad I have it)
I will read reviews and published pros and cons before I commit to trying it one way or the other. But I don't blindly follow the scare tactics of those selling "party" products.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Those are surprisingly affordable and I'd be willing to try it at that price.

I got mine for 30 bucks.... and I was stressed paying that price cuz I don't wear makeup but maybe 2 times a year

but OMG its amazing and I will not bat an eye getting more!!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I tend to stay away form pyramid business products that result in increased prices on a product because the profit margin has to be enough to payout to all 'pyramid' levels of people who sell the product.

I've been able to find equivalent products. I will read all the reviews and such and get it from Amazon for a price I'm willing to pay.

I'm the same. Girl got some and I tried hers and loved it! I've never really cared to have thicker, longer, vibrant lashes and haven't bought mascara in a looooong time because I get samples in my BB and Ipsy subscription. I really do love Younique's mascara and was hooked after the first use.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
What honestly made me buy it was not only the results but the fact that they have a 14 day Love it policy! If you are not happy with the product, return it w/in 14 days and get a refund, no questions asked!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
What honestly made me buy it was not only the results but the fact that they have a 14 day Love it policy! If you are not happy with the product, return it w/in 14 days and get a refund, no questions asked!

:yay:

PJay

Bump....only because seeing Gilligans name under "glow in the dark tampons" looks weird.

carry on.....