Your favorite covid insanity moments

mitzi

Is imagine they did if you thought they were what was causing AIDS. I was in grade school at the time and remember some thought they did.

Grade school? Good Lord, I'm getting old. I tried them around 1980, real early 80s. Long before the AIDS scare was public.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

rio

St. Mary's is much more relaxed than Charles County.
One thing I noticed (not surprisingly) during my travels to the mid-west was the difference in mask wearing. Even in the suburbs of KC, there were VERY few people wearing them. In the rural parts of KS the only masks I saw were in a very small church thrift store run by elderly volunteers, one of which was under-going chemo. They were polite, not sappy or holier than thou about requesting masks so I wore one for the 15 minutes I was there ( I mean dang, adult clothes are $.50 a piece no matter what they are, I was loading up). They didn't say anything if somebody didn't wear one.
I had to laugh at a hotel in KY where the only person wearing a mask came in a Tesla with California plates. He even wore it while plugging up his car when nobody was with-in 100 feet of him🙄.
The further we returned east the more masks we saw.

Louise

When a family came to our home to meet some foster puppies in full covid regalia of mask, smocks, gloves and santizer. They never took any of it off even while interacting with the puppies and we were outside.

Ridiculous. I hope those sheep did not take any of your foster pups home. The pups would be confused.