Your favorite covid insanity moments

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The thread:

The whole thing is ignorant and watching people glom onto that BS makes me want to smack them one.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The most ignorant one I personally experienced was how the rona would kill you walking to your restaurant table or the restroom, but once you were seated you were safe. Also the rona would kill you if you had a drink with no food. That must be one smart virus that knows to tap out once you reach the safety of your seat and knows if you have food. Smarter than any Democrat, that's for sure.

Also how the rona could count and could read max occupancy signs. "Rats!" it would say, "I wanted to wipe out this whole store but it's just under its max occupancy of 50 victims."

What a bunch of dumbshits to buy into that nonsensical garbage.

black dog

Free America
It started with the "Mask" with me and the sillyness continues and is ramping up in some citys.
I will be in Bethesda and Annapolis this coming week for a few days and im wondering how stupid it will be.

limblips

PREMO Member
Virginia was you couldn't sit on the beach and read a book but it was OK to fish from the beach. WTAF. Oh, wait Gov Blackface makes the rules.

Reactions: BOP

Grumpy

TPD

the poor dad
I've got many but one that sticks out now is SMCHD telling me I had to wipe down my door handles/shopping carts/counters every 2 hours - the same timeframe as Walmart/Target/Lowes, despite the fact that I only have 10 customers per hour vs Walmart/Target/Lowes 10 per minute.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
When a family came to our home to meet some foster puppies in full covid regalia of mask, smocks, gloves and santizer. They never took any of it off even while interacting with the puppies and we were outside.

TPD

the poor dad
An aquaintance who's husband had a heart attack and spent a week in the hospital and she was seriously thankful that it was his heart and not covid-19.
yes that is insanity since heart disease kills more annually than 'rona ever has or will.