Your Husband/Boyfriend Will Look At Other Women In Bikinis .

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It doesn't bother me if my husband looks. I think it might worry more if he didn't look. We were at a biker event this weekend and the shot girls were walking around, their skirts were so short, half their butts were showing, you think my husband wasn't looking, ha, like I said, I'd be worried if he wasn't. I just laugh, I sure don't feel threatened and seriously doubt he's comparing me to them. Human nature.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It doesn't bother me if my husband looks. I think it might worry more if he didn't look. We were at a biker event this weekend and the shot girls were walking around, their skirts were so short, half their butts were showing, you think my husband wasn't looking, ha, like I said, I'd be worried if he wasn't. I just laugh, I sure don't feel threatened and seriously doubt he's comparing me to them. Human nature.

:yay:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Wifey asked me once " You know, we're getting older. Do the young girls start looking better and better to you?"

I replied "No, the young girls always look good. It's the older women that look better and better."

Also told her the minute you see me NOT glancing at a pretty girl, check my pulse, because I'll be dead.

Look, don't leer.

It does go both ways.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wifey asked me once " You know, we're getting older. Do the young girls start looking better and better to you?"

I replied "No, the young girls always look good. It's the older women that look better and better."

Also told her the minute you see me NOT glancing at a pretty girl, check my pulse, because I'll be dead.

Look, don't leer.

It does go both ways.

Exactly, because then it's just creepy.

MMDad

Lem Putt
If they didn't want it to be seen they would cover it up. Since there are parts that they cover, as a gentleman I am obliged not to look at those. I only look at the parts that are uncovered. That's why skimpy bikinis rock!

Hank

my war
image4ccc.jpg