You're being manipulated

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"A tiny singular law enforcement action gone bad" WTF is wrong with you ?

That's what it was. Or do you think cops are just marauding through cities, killing people right and left as they please?

I'm guessing you misunderstood his comment. Or maybe I did. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was one of us.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I noticed in a lot of those "all ya'll be white superemacistas and chit, yo" threads, that suddenly, miraculaously, gross street thugs - thankfully long since made to take dirt naps - like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin, have been re-incarnated as heroes.

What a world.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I noticed in a lot of those "all ya'll be white superemacistas and chit, yo" threads, that suddenly, miraculaously, gross street thugs - thankfully long since made to take dirt naps - like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin, have been re-incarnated as heroes.

What a world.
He had a criminal record and hard time for armed robbery, but I am absolutely certain before the end of next week there'll be a move by CNN and MSNBC for his canonization to sainthood.

Bonehead

That's what it was. Or do you think cops are just marauding through cities, killing people right and left as they please?

I'm guessing you misunderstood his comment. Or maybe I did. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was one of us.
I think that killing a handcuffed person that is not resisting is a lot effin more than a"tiny singular law enforcement action gone bad". Killing a man is NOT a tiny little mistake.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think that killing a handcuffed person that is not resisting is a lot effin more than a"tiny singular law enforcement action gone bad". Killing a man is NOT a tiny little mistake.

Is the death of one single person a good excuse to destroy whole cities all across America?

That's a real question, not rhetorical.

Clem72

Nonono, he probably called them a name, or resisted the handcuffs or something. Clearly he needed to die.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So do we get to wreck the whole country every time someone dies? Reminder that would be 6,700 people every day.

Bonehead

So do we get to wreck the whole country every time someone dies? Reminder that would be 6,700 people every day.
No goddammit but that cop is a damn murderer. Get over it. NO it does not condone burning down businesses or any more violence.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No goddammit but that cop is a damn murderer.

And he's been arrested. What more do you want?

Do you know how many people get murdered every single day in this country? Hell, Baltimore alone has an average of one a day - in fact they had 13 homicides in the last week. Shall we bust up the country over them, too, or just this guy?

The only reason anyone gives a chit about George Floyd is because the TV is telling them to. No TV, no hysteria.

(Oh, Vrai! You're so heartless! So callous and horrible! Wah wah wah!!)

:rolleyes:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
The only reason anyone gives a chit about George Floyd is because....
(a) it was awful and there but for the grace of God go I, and

(b) for the anarchist Left it was the excuse to put into action what they have been long planning to do. The Floyd incident fit the bill for exactly what these anarchists needed for "cover for action" to kick off their "party." Frankly though, if it wasn't George Floyd it would be someone else. It was only a matter of time in the run-up to November.

Having said this, yup, I get your drift.

--- End of line (MCP)

Louise

(a) it was awful and there but for the grace of God go I, and

(b) for the anarchist Left it was the excuse to put into action what they have been long planning to do. The Floyd incident fit the bill for exactly what these anarchists needed for "cover for action" to kick off their "party." Frankly though, if it wasn't George Floyd it would be someone else. It was only a matter of time in the run-up to November.

Having said this, yup, I get your drift.

--- End of line (MCP)

I have been saying this for a while now about what is going on in our Country. We were hearing pops last night for about half an hour 10 to 1030 and wondering if it was gunfire or firecrackers. Who knows. I want to think it was patriots making noise and voicing their opinion. I think that is the case because saw nothing in the news today. I do know that governors, mayors, etal are sacrificing lives of citizens and cities to gain full control. It is truly disgusting to watch. I need to take up playing the piano again, knitting, crafting, or cleaning out my antique roll top desk that is a disaster because it is so easy to put stuff in there and cover it up (sarcasm intended) or something instead of watching the shiat that is going on.

Last edited:

Hijinx

White agitators mixed in with these rioters.
I cannot picture this.
Black people not attacking these whites who are coming in to stir up more trouble.
Are they really so stupid as to let these agitators use them?

herb749

White agitators mixed in with these rioters.
I cannot picture this.
Black people not attacking these whites who are coming in to stir up more trouble.
Are they really so stupid as to let these agitators use them?

They are all young Youtubers . They know their antics.

Scat

No goddammit but that cop is a damn murderer. Get over it. NO it does not condone burning down businesses or any more violence.
Wow, nothing like making up your mind. Maybe the officer should be hung in the town square too.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He want's his free 70" TV, a half dozen pairs of new Air Jordans, a case of Knotty Head, pockets full of cigarillos.....
I saw on the snews this morning that the looters went after some really upscale shops in NYC last night. Be sportin' them some new Rolex watches apparently. I've always lusted after a Rolex watch. Been thinking about visiting NYC for a while....