You're being manipulated

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
White agitators mixed in with these rioters.
I cannot picture this.
Black people not attacking these whites who are coming in to stir up more trouble.
Are they really so stupid as to let these agitators use them?
^^THIS X 100!!

For some reason a minority of black people are buying into whatever ANTIFA (mostly rich whities) is selling them and evidently they are selling that destroying their neighborhoods is 'empowering' and 'showing the old white man', while allowing themselves to become pawns of the 'young white man'.

TheRadargod

A tiny singular law enforcement action gone bad. I stay with that. A drunk guy with a bad $20, a cop with with bad training and technique. Surrounded by more cops like him, indifferent or otherwise. Take away a phone camera or two and it never happened the way we see it. This wasn't a "vicious premeditated murder" no matter how you spin it. I haven't even seen any signs of a racial motive. I hate that this happens to anyone, I have a family and many many people of all types that I interact with all the time and wish this on nobody. But for America to respond this way fascinates me. It wasn't the assassination of an Archduke, the bombing of a Naval facility or flying planes into the New York skyline. Where this one interaction becomes the catalyst for all that's occurred fascinates me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Black people not attacking these whites who are coming in to stir up more trouble.

There are many reports coming out with video of black protesters trying to physically stop the looters and and they're all over TV calling for peace. They've formed human walls to protect property and even the police. Unfortunately, like the police, they are no match for the hordes of agitators and rioters.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Blaming White Supremacists For The Riots Is Nonsensical Gaslighting

Next we were informed that the looting and arson we witnessed from the protesters was simply the language of the oppressed and how could we even comment about it when another black man was killed by the police. Celebrities posted bail for the heroes of Minneapolis. And yes, the brutal killing of George Floyd is an occasion for outrage.

Now, and this is subject to change by the time this paragraph is over, these horrible acts of looting and arson were mainly done by Right-wing white supremacist interlopers. That’s right. Some shadowy organization of neo-Nazis apparently sent false flag psyop operations all over the country to foment a race war. Or something.

The good news for the racists is that famous Hollywood celebrities bailed them out of jail apparently. It is absolutely the most wrongheaded, astounding, ridiculous lie the media has latched onto during the Trump administration. And that’s a hell of a competitive category.

The tweets from pundits at CNN, MSNBC, and The Washington Post came flooding in. Why hadn’t Attorney General William Barr mentioned the white supremacists they insist are the real people to blame here? He didn’t do it because it’s a flaming garbage pile of lies. President Trump made clear exactly who the outside agitators are. It’s Antifa. It’s obviously Antifa, it has been Antifa for over two decades.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There are many reports coming out with video of black protesters trying to physically stop the looters and and they're all over TV calling for peace. They've formed human walls to protect property and even the police. Unfortunately, like the police, they are no match for the hordes of agitators and rioters.
Meanwhile, Jeff Bezos (picture a yonger Mr. Burns from the Simpsons) is saying' "Yessssss, we have EVERYthing you need at AMAZON".