You're Not Going To Believe This!

Animals4Life

BrassieChic said:
That's cool that you called too. Tony did tell me yesterday that they hadn't been out but were going to. I'm going to keep calling and calling and calling! Let's keep our fingers crossed for the welfare of all these animals! :flowers:
Yes you need to keep calling and calling and calling because they need alot of pushing. Also, you can contact the Humane Society of the Untited States and the ASPCA and they will follow up on the case as well. Thanks for reporting this situation. Many times people start out with the best intentions but let things get way out of hand and do not know when to stop. Remember to keep calling Animal Control and also the County Government as they are the ones who pay the salaries for animal control workers.

BrassieChic

Animals4Life said:
Yes you need to keep calling and calling and calling because they need alot of pushing. Also, you can contact the Humane Society of the Untited States and the ASPCA and they will follow up on the case as well. Thanks for reporting this situation. Many times people start out with the best intentions but let things get way out of hand and do not know when to stop. Remember to keep calling Animal Control and also the County Government as they are the ones who pay the salaries for animal control workers.

Yeah called again today and they seemed irratated and said, "they would get out there when they can"! What? :wench:

SoftballCrazy

kidschihuahuas said:
Has anyone asked this pet owner why she has the animals like this and if she would be willing to surrender the animals voluntarily to a rescue group?
Most hoarders don't realize they have a problem...and would never voluntarily surrender their animals...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I can take the pony...mini whatever..the turtles and the parrot if they need to be placed....I have room...

tes218

SoftballCrazy said:
Most hoarders don't realize they have a problem...and would never voluntarily surrender their animals...
A little while back there were over 100 beagles that needed to be rescued from someone. Animal Control was able to talk her into giving up about 50 voluntarily before she changed her mind. Rescue groups with the help of many wonderful people in the area were able to absorb them and find them homes. She released about 20 a week. Hopefully they will be able to do the same with this lady. It's much better this way than having to hold the dogs for a trial which could take up to 6 months to a year. The poor dogs are kept at the shelter and sometimes by the time the trial is over they are hard to place. Also, it's true that all of the other dogs suffer due to lack of room.

SoftballCrazy

tes218 said:
A little while back there were over 100 beagles that needed to be rescued from someone. Animal Control was able to talk her into giving up about 50 voluntarily before she changed her mind. Rescue groups with the help of many wonderful people in the area were able to absorb them and find them homes. She released about 20 a week. Hopefully they will be able to do the same with this lady. It's much better this way than having to hold the dogs for a trial which could take up to 6 months to a year. The poor dogs are kept at the shelter and sometimes by the time the trial is over they are hard to place. Also, it's true that all of the other dogs suffer due to lack of room.
I agree...its great if they can get some of the animals to be released...so there's no holding period...I just haven't heard of that happening often...

tes218

SoftballCrazy said:
I agree...its great if they can get some of the animals to be released...so there's no holding period...I just haven't heard of that happening often...
You're right, it doesn't happen often at all! Hopefully they'll try with this lady too and she'll agree. Keep the fingers crossed.

SoftballCrazy

tes218 said:
You're right, it doesn't happen often at all! Hopefully they'll try with this lady too and she'll agree. Keep the fingers crossed.
Definitely keeping fingers crossed! That would be the best outcome...hope it works...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Ponytail said:

Yeah I have been called that before.. :lmao: But I take damn good care of what I have...And if I cant care for it..I dont have it...I would not keep them just temp until a permanent home could be found...I really dont need anymore..

Ponytail

Pasofever said:
Yeah I have been called that before.. :lmao: But I take damn good care of what I have...And if I cant care for it..I dont have it...I would not keep them just temp until a permanent home could be found...I really dont need anymore..

Will you take me and my dog in? I eat less than she does, and you don't need a large shovel to pick up my crap. I can still use the toilet if there is one available. :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Ponytail said:
Will you take me and my dog in? I eat less than she does, and you don't need a large shovel to pick up my crap. I can still use the toilet if there is one available. :lol:

Do you wipe your own assss??

kidschihuahuas

Animal Lover
Three of my chihuahuas came from various rescue efforts. One from a Kennel is Louisiana and two from various places in FL. I have room to take in other small dogs (chis are best b/c of my knowledge with the breed) but can take in one larger dog. My husband has been wanting a bully or boxer and we have been researching the breed to determine where to best get a young adult or older pup.

SoftballCrazy

kidschihuahuas said:
Three of my chihuahuas came from various rescue efforts. One from a Kennel is Louisiana and two from various places in FL. I have room to take in other small dogs (chis are best b/c of my knowledge with the breed) but can take in one larger dog. My husband has been wanting a bully or boxer and we have been researching the breed to determine where to best get a young adult or older pup.
Bully's and other dogs don't always mix well. Research thoroughly before deciding to mix bullies and chi's. There are ton of bully's in rescues and shelters, from puppies to adults.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SoftballCrazy said:
Bully's and other dogs don't always mix well. Research thoroughly before deciding to mix bullies and chi's. There are ton of bully's in rescues and shelters, from puppies to adults.

Snack time :yum: