You're Not Going To Believe This!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am lucky with 6 boxers in the house and the two little 4 pounders....But I raised the one at 8 oz on the boxer snuck it in after she weaned a litter so she thinks she is hers..Also had the two little ones spayed very early so they never got that "big girl dog" attitude..I have never had one of my boxers go after a cat/kitten/rabbit/ferrit etc. in the house or my little dogs..though the big ones will scrap on occasion.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pasofever said:
I am lucky with 6 boxers in the house and the two little 4 pounders....But I raised the one at 8 oz on the boxer snuck it in after she weaned a litter so she thinks she is hers..Also had the two little ones spayed very early so they never got that "big girl dog" attitude..I have never had one of my boxers go after a cat/kitten/rabbit/ferrit etc. in the house or my little dogs..though the big ones will scrap on occasion.

I thought you told me one of your Boxers killed one of the kittens. :confused:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
cattitude said:
I thought you told me one of your Boxers killed one of the kittens. :confused:

Yes years ago a PUPPY "played" with a kitten and killed it ..NO blood or meanness. I do not have an adult that would even look funny at a cat in the house...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pasofever said:
Yes years ago a PUPPY "played" with a kitten and killed it ..NO blood or meanness. I do not have an adult that would even look funny at a cat in the house...

Temper, right? I remember that..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
cattitude said:
Temper, right? I remember that..

Probably I will go by your memory you seem to know more about me then I do..thanks for the karma..cant return it I am out for the day..catch you later

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pasofever said:
Probably I will go by your memory you seem to know more about me then I do..thanks for the karma..cant return it I am out for the day..catch you later

Oh for shiat sake, I didn't give you any karma. :rolleyes: You sent me an email about the dog killing the kitten, telling me how upset you were, that's why I remember.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
cattitude said:
Oh for shiat sake, I didn't give you any karma. :rolleyes: You sent me an email about the dog killing the kitten, telling me how upset you were, that's why I remember.

Thats true it was a horrible thing to happen...Pups just play too rough..I dont let pups near kittens at all.........Only grown dogs and dogs that "understand"

kidschihuahuas

Animal Lover
We had a rescue boxer last year for almost 8 months. We watched her very carefully around the chis and she did fine with both them and the cats. I figure it you are careful and watch them and don't let them around each other without supervision, then it should be ok.

I will keep everyone posted on what we decide to do.

BrassieChic

12-21-2006 08:50 PM Jesus mind your own damn business

Here's some nice red karma from some sad person. If I don't make this my business WHO will? Obviously, this was not sent from an animal lover or else they would understand the severity of the situation! Karma giver....I hope for Christmas you get a SOUL in your stocking. Then if you need to know how to use it ask one of us animal lovers! :razz: :lalala:

SoftballCrazy

BrassieChic said:
12-21-2006 08:50 PM Jesus mind your own damn business

Here's some nice red karma from some sad person. If I don't make this my business WHO will? Obviously, this was not sent from an animal lover or else they would understand the severity of the situation! Karma giver....I hope for Christmas you get a SOUL in your stocking. Then if you need to know how to use it ask one of us animal lovers! :razz: :lalala:
You're not alone! Got mine too...
12-21-2006 07:51 PM Mind your own damn business and stop the obsession

tes218

SoftballCrazy said:
You're not alone! Got mine too...
And here's mine. Seems like that person only had one thought and didn't know what to do with it. :razz:

jetmonkey

BrassieChic said:
One of my kids were at a friends house this past weekend and came home with some craziness! Seems as if the person's house he was at is a Hoarder! (sp?) There is a horse in a small paddock outside with no shelter and the horse had really long cracked feet and was standing in alot of feces! Also outside is a mastiff tied to a tree with no shelter. ALSO outside in a small fenced area are at least 30 Chihuahuas~ poor things are living in massive amouts of feces! Oh, it doesn't end there! Inside there are about 20 crates with each 2 or 3 Chihuahuas in them and again feces and pee galore! Lastly a Parrot and 2 turtles! I'm sure this person started with the best of intentions but obviously it's all got away from her! :jameo:
You are wrong. I believe it.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
BrassieChic said:
One of my kids were at a friends house this past weekend and came home with some craziness! Seems as if the person's house he was at is a Hoarder! (sp?) There is a horse in a small paddock outside with no shelter and the horse had really long cracked feet and was standing in alot of feces! Also outside is a mastiff tied to a tree with no shelter. ALSO outside in a small fenced area are at least 30 Chihuahuas~ poor things are living in massive amouts of feces! Oh, it doesn't end there! Inside there are about 20 crates with each 2 or 3 Chihuahuas in them and again feces and pee galore! Lastly a Parrot and 2 turtles! I'm sure this person started with the best of intentions but obviously it's all got away from her! :jameo:

Are you talking about the lady in Calvert who breeds and shows Chihuahuas? She also has a small lot of mini horses? Place stinks like urine? She also breeds rotties. Good luck with reporting her. She has been reported before. Her dogs are well fed but live in poor conditions. Too many animals. She would NEVER give up her dogs. She wants over 900 a puppy without full AKC papers. The puppies smell just awful and are NOT socialized AT ALL. Very sad, some nice looking chis.

BrassieChic

Busterduck said:
Are you talking about the lady in Calvert who breeds and shows Chihuahuas? She also has a small lot of mini horses? Place stinks like urine? She also breeds rotties. Good luck with reporting her. She has been reported before. Her dogs are well fed but live in poor conditions. Too many animals. She would NEVER give up her dogs. She wants over 900 a puppy without full AKC papers. The puppies smell just awful and are NOT socialized AT ALL. Very sad, some nice looking chis.

No, I don't know anyone in Calvert. This is someone different here in St. Mary's County. That's a shame too though.

I called the county this a.m. and no one had an update? :eyebrow:

Animals4Life

BrassieChic said:
No, I don't know anyone in Calvert. This is someone different here in St. Mary's County. That's a shame too though.

I called the county this a.m. and no one had an update? :eyebrow:
See.....that pisses me off!! If a tax paying citizen in the county has a concern then they have to follow through with it and they can atleast give some kind of update. I wonder if there is a way to see how many complaints are made and how many are actually followed up on. Does anyone know if animal control is followed up on? They have to report to someone as well I am sure and I wonder how much we as citizens are allowed to see?

kidschihuahuas

Animal Lover
How secured are the animals on this woman't property? I wonder if someone let them loose and good citizens went by to collect and take care of them. Not that I condone this behaviour... but I wonder.

BrassieChic

kidschihuahuas said:
How secured are the animals on this woman't property? I wonder if someone let them loose and good citizens went by to collect and take care of them. Not that I condone this behaviour... but I wonder.

Yeah the problem with that would be she lives up a long dirt road and her trailer is the only one at the end! 6 people live in this house along with ALL THE ANIMALS and I believe someone is home pretty much all the time.

AND AGAIN the County WON'T tell me anything! :jameo: