Youth Hunting help

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Looking for a youth stock for a TC Pro Hunter?
Do they make them? Know where to purchase one?

Thanks in advance

JustynSayneBand

Looking for a youth stock for a TC Pro Hunter?
Do they make them? Know where to purchase one?

Thanks in advance

I looked over the TC website and their online store for you, I did see some accessory stocks for the Pro Hunter, but, nothing in youth. You might try to call them and see: Customer Service: (603)-330-5659. I also tried a web search for after-market brands and still nothing.

Customer Service Email: tca_customerservice@tcarms.com

Best I could. Dwight

JustynSayneBand

I looked over the TC website and their online store for you, I did see some accessory stocks for the Pro Hunter, but, nothing in youth. You might try to call them and see: Customer Service: (603)-330-5659. I also tried a web search for after-market brands and still nothing.

Customer Service Email: tca_customerservice@tcarms.com

Best I could. Dwight

Here's the reply I got from TC Customer Service for you:

"We do not make a youth model stock for the Encore. We do offer a Bantum walnut stock with a 13” pull. It’s 1 ¼ inches shorter than a regular Encore stock. Thank you and have a good day. Dianne, Customer Service"

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Thank you for your help, we got the same response. So we ended up buying the kids Rossi youth muzzelloaders (not the best but the only thing we could find for them to learn on)

However I did go out and shoot the guns Saturday and there pretty nice short stock, hardly any recoil. I think the kids are gonna love them...

sanchezf