Youtube Censorship

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
YouTube Removes Clip of Rand Paul Speaking on Senate Floor, Citing Concern He Named Ukraine Whistleblower

Paul told Politico Playbook that the tech platform’s decision was “dangerous and politically biased,” and denied knowing who the whistleblower was. “Nowhere in my speech did I accuse anyone of being a whistleblower,” he stated.

“It is a chilling and disturbing day in America when giant web companies such as YouTube decide to [censor] speech. Now, even protected speech, such as that of a senator on the Senate floor, can be blocked from getting to the American people,” Paul added.

YouTube told Politico that the decision was part of a larger effort to purge the name from the platform, and said that the company had already deleted “hundreds of videos and over ten thousand comments that contained the name.”

Spitfire

Greetings:

Rand Paul is a frigging phony - I hope his father has disowned him. Or at least makes him bus the table and clean the dishes after Thanksgiving dinner.

Rand Paul, when he wants people to think he’s libertarian:

“Private companies should be able to run their companies the way the want, without interference.”

YouTube (a private company) runs their company as they see fit.

Rand Paul: “NOOOO THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!”

F this phony pseudo libertarian/Republican hack and the statist horse he rode in on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
YouTube sucks. And of course they do because they are owned by sucky censorship aholes Google.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Tim covers a lot of things that the lamestream media won't touch. He really hit the nail on the head with this piece. This is just another example of Google using their platform to promote leftest ideology and censor free speech. Yes, it's their platform, they can do what they want. The trouble lies in the fact that so many people look to Google for news and it's manicured to only show them what the liberal machine wants them to see. Those that do get their news from Google aren't inclined to search out the truth. They just accept what Google serves up and run with it. Joseph Goebbels would be proud.

Chris0nllyn

Greetings:

Rand Paul is a frigging phony - I hope his father has disowned him. Or at least makes him bus the table and clean the dishes after Thanksgiving dinner.

Rand Paul, when he wants people to think he’s libertarian:

“Private companies should be able to run their companies the way the want, without interference.”

YouTube (a private company) runs their company as they see fit.

Rand Paul: “NOOOO THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!”

F this phony pseudo libertarian/Republican hack and the statist horse he rode in on.

Yea, he's really gone off the deep end here recently.

I had always thought that he, Amash, and Massie were about the most libertarian people we have in Congress.