Youtube ?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
YouTube - Bay Breeze (under "horses"). Devine made this of Breeze. Can someone tell me how to link it to things? I tried to copy and paste but it didn't work. I have some peeps that want to see the video, but I can't send it to them. Help?:shrug:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Thanks.....BUT THAT DOESN"T TELL ME "HOW" TO DO IT MYSELF! I tried to just copy and paste devine's and it didn't work. How do you get it to actally put the little line under the link. I know I am a dork, but I really don't understand "how" you are getting it to link. (I have already paid for advertising her, trust me:lmao:) Edu...macate me peez:love: I have to actually go work now.

Sparks

Thanks.....BUT THAT DOESN"T TELL ME "HOW" TO DO IT MYSELF! I tried to just copy and paste devine's and it didn't work. How do you get it to actally put the little line under the link. I know I am a dork, but I really don't understand "how" you are getting it to link. (I have already paid for advertising her, trust me:lmao:) Edu...macate me peez:love: I have to actually go work now.

Just type in www .youtube.com/devinej05 and tell them to click on bay breeze.

Last edited:

devinej

hey sadie, go to the video on you tube, then click on the little "more" link on the right under the video info. There will appear a URL box - copy and paste what is in that box and it will do like what is in phix's post

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I always Copy & Paste from the address bar. Not sure if that is the correct way, but it seems to work for me.:howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Cool, nevermind! It did work.:yahoo: Thanks devine! Enjoy your trip. Let me know if I am feeding Thursday night and Monday or not.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
What if I wanted to put a link to Phyxius or Rack'm or anyone's web page....how do I do that? You guys teach me so much!:lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
What if I wanted to put a link to Phyxius or Rack'm or anyone's web page....how do I do that? You guys teach me so much!:lmao:

You just type out the address. Like mine is www. phyxiusphotos .com But, without the spaces... Equine / Equestrian Photographer in Maryland. Travels Internationally. Phyxius Photos

If you don't want the link to say what is in the header you can type your own description like this (again, without the spaces)
[ url = www. phyxiusphotos . com ] Horse Pictures [ / url]

Which would look like this:
Horse Pictures

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You just type out the address. Like mine is www. phyxiusphotos .com But, without the spaces... Equine / Equestrian Photographer in Maryland. Travels Internationally. Phyxius Photos

If you don't want the link to say what is in the header you can type your own description like this (again, without the spaces)
[ url = www. phyxiusphotos . com ] Horse Pictures [ / url]

Which would look like this:
Horse Pictures

url=www.phyxiusphotos.com/url I don't see those little bracet things on my key board?? This isn't working! PhyxiusPhotos/url

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
The little bracket things [ ] are on your keyboard, between the backspace key and the enter key. You need to use the brackets for it to work.

Quote this and then remove the spaces -
[ url = www. phyxiusphotos . com] Horse Pictures [ /url ]

But, that only works where you can use UBB code. HTML code is different. :)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The little bracket things [ ] are on your keyboard, between the backspace key and the enter key. You need to use the brackets for it to work.

Quote this and then remove the spaces -
[ url = www. phyxiusphotos . com] Horse Pictures [ /url ]

But, that only works where you can use UBB code. HTML code is different. :)

Horse Pictures

If it doesn't work this time, I don't know what I did wrong.