YoutubeTV 30% price increase!

imaref

Wow. I love YoutubeTV but when they added 8 viacom channels today (MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount, etc.) they announced a $15 per month price increase. I might as well go back to Directv...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wow. I love YoutubeTV but when they added 8 viacom channels today (MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount, etc.) they announced a $15 per month price increase. I might as well go back to Directv...
When did this happen? I haven't seen any notification about it.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Speaking of YouTube videos (shorts), the single most common phrase uttered, after a variety of expletives, is, "You OK?"

DaSDGuy

I wouldn't pay another $15 a year for those channels

Dakota

~~~~~~~
YTTV only has 2 million customers compared to Hulu plus which has over 30 million and growing. Some thought the move was to purposely decrease the company for a loss which it has been running a loss for nearly 3 years. I think after 3 years - you gotta crap or get off the pot. YT makes it money with plain on You Tube and ads.

And yes, current customers are pretty pissed off but it is still a better deal for TV vs. the cable company.

I am not a big TV watcher at all but my husband is and prefers Hulu Plus something about the guide and whatnot vs. YTTV that can take too much time to load he says.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This is the first I'm hearing of YouTubeTV.
When the kids were little we always had DirecTV, but at this point in my life, I couldn't imagine paying for TV service. I'm glad that's one habit I never developed. I've got too many other interests and things going on in my life to sit down and watch TV. With Al Gore's internet, my laptop, and a smart phone, I get my news and entertainment from where I choose, when I choose.