You've got to be kidding me

pearlie369

UnStAbLe YeT sAfE
I wonder why nobody never mentions the victims pain and 'torture' they had to endure when they were murdered. Why should we care if they 'might' feel some sort of pain, when they have caused so much mental, physical pain on not just the victims, but the people around them as well. This is when you get into the 'eye for an eye' conversation.

onebdzee

off the shelf
When the reporter from WBAL was interviewing the defense attorney he said that if they don't use the 3rd drug(a muscle relaxer), Evans was not going to be able to lift his chest and breathe....he was going to have the feeling of sufficating....

I thought the point of execution was that they stop breathing?....Wonder what the victims felt as he murdered them?

sinwagon

Yeah they are crying over the pain of the injection, like being on death row and being pounded up the a$$ everyday does not cause pain....

willie

This, at least, is creeping towards execution. Baltimore judges usually accept at least 15 years of appeals and then forgive them because of a screwed up childhood and presto!....death row to parole.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Give him a choice. He can accept the lethal injection or one of the following: a rope tied around a beam and stool, four horses and appropriate straps and chain for a proper drawing and quartering, a tub of water to stand in and an electric appliance of his choice plugged into a 1000 amp, 880 volt circuit, cyanide capsules and a glass of water.

ylexot

Super Genius
2ndAmendment said:
Give him a choice. He can accept the lethal injection or one of the following: a rope tied around a beam and stool, four horses and appropriate straps and chain for a proper drawing and quartering, a tub of water to stand in and an electric appliance of his choice plugged into a 1000 amp, 880 volt circuit, cyanide capsules and a glass of water.
You forgot his choice of bullet caliber. :biggrin: