Zack Bell, tough SOB...

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Zack, leading his heat race, running away with it, makes a mistake, clips his foot, and has a horrifying crash. The heat is red flagged.

Then, he saddles back up, yes he did, for the LCQ and grabs second, making the main, crashing again and ending his night.

:buddies:

jimfuel100

I watched the race. Tough, yes. Smart? Not sure.

I thought he was knocked out...assumed he had a concussion.

No way he would have returned to a football game after lying motionless like he did.

I wonder if his parents were there and what their thoughts were?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I watched the race. Tough, yes. Smart? Not sure.

I thought he was knocked out...assumed he had a concussion.

No way he would have returned to a football game after lying motionless like he did.

I wonder if his parents were there and what their thoughts were?

That's a good question. I don't know if he was out or if he was just trying to feel his toes and fingers for a moment, wondering if he was alive. You saw his interview after taking second in his LCQ? Seemed awful lucid to me for a concussion.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He really impressed me. He still has to work out his jitters and run clean though.

It's almost like he's too light. That foot drag, man, I can't see that sending other guys flying like it did him and later, I think in the main, he started getting a little tossed around in the saddle. Not enough ass to keep that boy centered over the bike!