Zales Blowout Sale!!!

keekee

I only buy fake jewelry. Gold & Diamonds are worth a fraction of what you pay as soon as you walk out the door. And who can tell? Plus if you lose the fake stuff you don't care.

Qurious

Im On 1.
nomoney said:
12.95 for shipping :faint:

u can go to the store if u want to avoid shipping. But im not even going to attempt to go to the Zales at ST Charles Town Center....they are probably already out of stock there.

Plus who cares about shipping on a product that was $120 and your getting it for less than $50 bux!!!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qurious said:
u can go to the store if u want to avoid shipping. But im not even going to attempt to go to the Zales at ST Charles Town Center....they are probably already out of stock there.

Plus who cares about shipping on a product that was $120 and your getting it for less than $50 bux!!!

Because odds are, said product wasn't ever really $120 to begin with. :ohwell:
It's not like there's a half-carat diamond in it ... I think it said a .07 ct diamond ... that's like a speck ... a chip. :lol:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
sanchezf said:
Did you look at all the clearance items once you put them in your cart, there another 30% off the already clearance price. Great deals !!!
TY

This deal is also in the store, I just called to ask (this way I do not) have to pay shipping) and she sure is

Qurious

Im On 1.
crabcake said:
Because odds are, said product wasn't ever really $120 to begin with. :ohwell:
It's not like there's a half-carat diamond in it ... I think it said a .07 ct diamond ... that's like a speck ... a chip. :lol:

u think?

I dont think they would make up that price.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Qurious said:

Call and ask, I just called about a different item and she had one left and said she would hold it till I get off work today..

Qurious

Im On 1.
sanchezf said:
Call and ask, I just called about a different item and she had one left and said she would hold it till I get off work today..

did u give them credit card info??

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Qurious said:
u think?

I dont think they would make up that price.

If they didn't make it up, then the original mark up was probably in the vicinity of 400% anyway.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sanchezf said:

don't forget your magnet. I bet it's not solid sterling.

SmallTown

Football season!
The whole notion of "it is the thought that counts" shouldn't apply to jewelry. If you can't afford something of good quality, don't bother. As an example, avoid Zales for everything.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
SmallTown said:
The whole notion of "it is the thought that counts" shouldn't apply to jewelry. If you can't afford something of good quality, don't bother. As an example, avoid Zales for everything.

:smoochy: You're such a rare find.

SmallTown said:

That's where my wedding set came from. :wench: