Zelensky Said What About JD Vance

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Beyond the screenshotted portion, Zelensky also went after to Vance for engaging in what he called "sloganeering."

"For us, these are dangerous signals, coming as they do from a potential Vice-President," Zelensky said as part of his response to another question, "What does it mean for Ukraine that people with such ideas and slogans are rising to power?"

Last edited:

BOP

Beyond the screenshotted portion, Zelensky also went after to Vance for engaging in what he called "sloganeering."

"For us, these are dangerous signals, coming as they do from a potential Vice-President," Zelensky said as part of his response to another question, "What does it mean for Ukraine that people with such ideas and slogans are rising to power?"

Scared the funding will get shut off.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Zelenskyy Flown Into Key Swing State At Taxpayer Expense After Attacking Trump, Vance

“Trump makes political statements in his election campaign. He says he wants the war to stop. Well, we do, too…. My feeling is that Trump doesn’t really know how to stop the war even if he might think he knows how,” Zelenskyy told The New Yorker in the interview published Sunday, noting that he was appreciative that Trump has expressed his support. “With this war, oftentimes, the deeper you look at it the less you understand. I’ve seen many leaders who were convinced they knew how to end it tomorrow, and as they waded deeper into it, they realized it’s not that simple.”

Zelenskyy was even more critical of Vance to The New Yorker, referring to him as “too radical.” In an interview with the Shawn Ryan show in mid-September, Vance recently proposed a peace deal where Russia retains the territory it has seized so that a demilitarized zone could be established along the current battle lines.

The demilitarized zone would need to be “heavily fortified so the Russians don’t invade again,” Vance said at the time. Such a deal could also involve the provision that Ukraine doesn’t join NATO to guarantee neutrality with Russia.

“This would be an awful idea, if a person were actually going to carry it out,” Zelenskyy told The New Yorker. “But there’s certainly no way this could ever happen… And it wouldn’t necessarily end the war, either. It’s just sloganeering.”

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Democrats are so desparate to get involved in WWIII, why arent' they packing onto the plane with Zelensky and flying over to help him?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I heard something about that.

He didnt' seem to stay there or fight though. And he should have been bringing lots of those Pro-Zelensky Democrats.
I read that he was acting as a recruiter for the Ukraine Army, or something like that. I think they gave him the boot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It is my hope that if Trump gets elected in November one of the first things he does when he retakes office is shut off ALL funding to Ukraine. We've become Zelensky's piggy bank and that's bullshit. Think what we could do for Americans with that money instead of giving it to that little bastard.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It is my hope that if Trump gets elected in November one of the first things he does when he retakes office is shut off ALL funding to Ukraine. We've become Zelensky's piggy bank and that's bullshit. Think what we could do for Americans with that money instead of giving it to that little bastard.
Exactly!

The smarmy little bastard Zelensky is getting paid to fly around our country and trash talk, while his military is back home fighting for their country?! WTF

LJ1999

I'm sure that little bastard is giving a bunch of it back this way, you know, to the right people.

BOP

Zelenskyy Flown Into Key Swing State At Taxpayer Expense After Attacking Trump, Vance

“Trump makes political statements in his election campaign. He says he wants the war to stop. Well, we do, too…. My feeling is that Trump doesn’t really know how to stop the war even if he might think he knows how,” Zelenskyy told The New Yorker in the interview published Sunday, noting that he was appreciative that Trump has expressed his support. “With this war, oftentimes, the deeper you look at it the less you understand. I’ve seen many leaders who were convinced they knew how to end it tomorrow, and as they waded deeper into it, they realized it’s not that simple.”

Zelenskyy was even more critical of Vance to The New Yorker, referring to him as “too radical.” In an interview with the Shawn Ryan show in mid-September, Vance recently proposed a peace deal where Russia retains the territory it has seized so that a demilitarized zone could be established along the current battle lines.

The demilitarized zone would need to be “heavily fortified so the Russians don’t invade again,” Vance said at the time. Such a deal could also involve the provision that Ukraine doesn’t join NATO to guarantee neutrality with Russia.

“This would be an awful idea, if a person were actually going to carry it out,” Zelenskyy told The New Yorker. “But there’s certainly no way this could ever happen… And it wouldn’t necessarily end the war, either. It’s just sloganeering.”

Clearly he hasn't learned the lessons from the Afghanistan withdrawal.

thurley42

HY;FR

I'm already voting for them you don't have to sell me anymore

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Looks like foreign election interference arranged by Democrats.

Collusion for sure. They flew him here and then from election stop to election stop.

Time to impeach, convict and imprison the whole Democrat party.

:getdown: