Zimmermann Legal Defense Fund

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original article.

"LegalBoom has publicly announced it will be collecting donations for the legal defense of George Zimmerman. We have posted an article that goes into detail the incident that night and how Florida law applys to it. If you believe Zimmerman to be innocent show your support here! 100% of the donations will be sent directly to George and his legal team and can be made here on the homepage or in our article here."

"These donations are not tax deductible, and 100% will go to Zimmerman. There has been rumor that this is a scam, we vehemently refute these claims and maintain that it is soley for the defense of Zimmerman in these hard times. "

dontknowwhy

awesome!! thanks for the info BOY...I firmly believe everybody has the right to a fair trial & nobody should be deemed guilty until proven innocent. I will definitely be donating to this cause!! Thanks again for the info! without you, I wouldn't have known where to send my financial support for Mr. Zimmerman!!

moose1

Hey are you all NUTS!!!!
Zimmerman had no right carrying a gun that night. Don't take me wrong I have no problems with guns. But he had other choices that evening.
For one moment stop and think what would you do if you lived in a neighborhool and some "neighborhood watch" person shot your child, How would you feel? what would you want to happen to that person? I'm sure we all live in a neighborhood that you do not know everyone that is there to visit and the kids might be outside playing or walking back from some where and take a short cut to get home.
Why did Zimmerman not LISTEN to the 911 operator when told to stay away and not follow. What was he trying to PROVE?

I am a parent and I would just die if this happened to my child because someone thought he looked like he might be going to do something wrong.

So my thought is: Maybe someone should set up a fund for the parents of that young man that was shot. I am sure they must have lots of epenses.

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hey are you all NUTS!!!!
Zimmerman had no right carring a gun that night. Don't take me wrong I have no problems with guns. But he had other choices that evening.
For one moment stop and think what would you do if you lived in a neighborhool and some "neighborhood watch" person shot your child, How would you feel? what would you want to happen to that person? I'm sure we all live in a neighborhood that you do not know everyone that is there to visit and the kids might be outside playing or walking back from some where and take a short cut to get home.
Why did Zimmerman not LISTEN to the 911 operator when told to stay away and not follow. What was he trying to PROVE?

I am a parent and I would just die if this happened to my child because someone thought he looked like he might be going to do something wrong.

So my thought is: Maybe someone should set up a fund for the parents of that young man that was shot. I am sure they must have lots of epenses.
No, you are the nut. Ever hear of the 2nd amendment?? Constitution 101. Zimmerman was carrying well within his legal rights hence the reason he has not been charged.

With all the info out there one would think you could get the facts right but you haven't. Zimmerman was not told not to follow Martin. Zimmerman was going back to his car when Martin confronted him. And if some thug was on top of my child beating the day lights out of him, you damn right I want him to blow the animal away!

No go get your facts straight or don't come back. :smack:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
awesome!! thanks for the info BOY...I firmly believe everybody has the right to a fair trial & nobody should be deemed guilty until proven innocent. I will definitely be donating to this cause!! Thanks again for the info! without you, I wouldn't have known where to send my financial support for Mr. Zimmerman!!
:yeahthat:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Hey are you all NUTS!!!!
Zimmerman had no right carring a gun that night. Don't take me wrong I have no problems with guns. But he had other choices that evening.

Seriously... all the attention they have recieved, all the 'backing' from naacp, jesse, al, pres bama, the black panthers, and I'm sure by now they have been told do not talk to any news outlet until they show you the money as well... I doubt they are hurting for money..

As for the rest of your post. I am honestly tired of hearing about it. How many killings where in PG county this weekend? Have we heard about them yet on NATIONAL news? How about Chicago, Detroit, L.A ???

Oh thats right, they can't be spun as racial, so we don't need to worry about those!

dontknowwhy

Hey are you all NUTS!!!!
Zimmerman had no right carrying a gun that night. Don't take me wrong I have no problems with guns. But he had other choices that evening.

I'm a parent as well...and when my precious lil Angel felt he was indestructable at 17, I had to bring his lil thug azz back to reality so he would know how to act like a productive citizen & with some respect for authority when confronted by, oh, I don't know...a neighborhood watch captain? My son would've answered ALL of his questions with respect, let him have his little power trip for the night, then reported to me what happened & let me handle Mr. Zimmerman the next day, like adults...

CrashTest

He should call Jose Baez. He did pretty good with another broke defendant who was found guilty in the media.