Zion hiker Holly Courtier was found in 'thickly vegetated' area, required 'minimal assistance' during rescue

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Officials have released new information surrounding the discovery of a California woman who was missing in Utah’s Zion National Park for nearly two weeks before she was located on Sunday.

Police were able to locate Los Angeles resident Holly Suzanne Courtier, 38, with the help of a “credible tip,” which led searchers to find her “in a thickly vegetated area along the Virgin River,” said Zion National Park’s Acting Chief of Interpretation Amanda Rowland in a Monday night email to Fox News.

“She was able to leave of her own capability with minimal assistance,” Rowland added.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm reminded of those two ladies who were "lost at sea" for so long..... somethings fishy here.

Hijinx

Crazy eyes. She stayed near a water source yet she was dehydrated?
Why didn't the tipster help her out/

Reactions: BOP

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Easier for the person bringing her clean water.

PeoplesElbow

So the pizza delivery boy could find her.

From what I understand there is no way you could hide out there for two weeks even if you tried.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So the pizza delivery boy could find her.

From what I understand there is no way you could hide out there for two weeks even if you tried.
She wasn't at that river for weeks. She was sleeping in a bed and watching old episodes of Seinfeld every night.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A woman hiker became misoriented on the AT in Maine and became lost. She hunkered down, most likely with the intentions that a search party would find her. Once she was reported missing, rumors began that she was kidnapped by Navy SEALs. They finally found her remains in the spot where she camped for the last time.

People get lost hiking all the time. Some outcomes are happy ones. This may be 1 of those cases.

Bonehead

I got lost once off the AT, took me an overnight in the woods to make my way back to my tent. I was lucky to have spring water which is what took me off the trail in the first place.

glhs837

Power with Control
A woman hiker became misoriented on the AT in Maine and became lost. She hunkered down, most likely with the intentions that a search party would find her. Once she was reported missing, rumors began that she was kidnapped by Navy SEALs. They finally found her remains in the spot where she camped for the last time.

People get lost hiking all the time. Some outcomes are happy ones. This may be 1 of those cases.

Yes, that was at the SERE school in Rangley. The so-called torture school. If you've never been you cannot understand the oversight and discipline that these schools are operated under.