Zit

W

Wenchy

Okay, I admit that I am middle aged, and I have no problem with my birthdate (I can remember it...I think)

I am having a problem with this honker zit that decided to surface next to my receding hairline (see thumbnail, but don't look at my actual thumbnails...they got funked up by wearing artificial nails)

I have cut bangs back into my hair to hide the zit (A late night self-bang job is not good)

I might get the anti-wrinkle cream and zit cream mixed up (that's due to age)

I've already discussed the dilemmas of mustaches, chin hairs and wiry eyebrows.

Anybody else want to contribute?

Have a lovely day. :howdy:

Attachments

• ZIT_320x240.jpg
    ZIT_320x240.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 278
K

Kain99

You call that microscopic pin head - a honker zit? Wow, wanna trade places? :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Sometimes it gets tiring but I use Nair weekly to combat chin hairs and mustaches. I seriously think it's from the hormones injected in the foods I eat. Cucumber Melon Nair. :flowers:

W

Wenchy

Kain99 said:
You call that microscopic pin head - a honker zit? Wow, wanna trade places? :lmao:

Pin head? Take a closer look. It's less than 24 hours old (an embryo at this point) It will be the Godzilla of all zits when its finished.

lam2

tickled~pink
I can't see it! I have more zits now in my late 40's then I did when I was a teenager. Go figure!

W

Wenchy

LexiGirl75 said:
Sometimes it gets tiring but I use Nair weekly to combat chin hairs and mustaches. I seriously think it's from the hormones injected in the foods I eat. Cucumber Melon Nair. :flowers:

Nair and waxing both gave me major bump breakouts on my upper lip and chin.

I'm like a guy, and to avoid the scruffy look...I shave daily.

W

Wenchy

lam2 said:
I can't see it! I have more zits now in my late 40's then I did when I was a teenager. Go figure!

The camera flash is right next to it. It's the big red thing next to my widow's peak.

I have fewer zits now (I think...it's been so long since I was a teenager) but they are more annoying and I notice them more.

W

Wenchy

CMC122 said:
Put some neosporin on it:yay:

Good idea. That's what Lexi also suggested (in karma)

Too funny, I went out to get it from the medicine cabinet and my little guy asked me if I wanted to watch Godzilla with him.

I almost peed myself. Oh yeah, that's another issue.

It's grand getting old if you can laugh and not pee.

W

Wenchy

sockgirl77 said:
Thanks. She's advised me to do that several times. However, the only good it did was to make the zit minty fresh. :lol:

I put some on last night, but it hasn't really erupted yet. I'm hoping to "nip it in the bud".

Some toothpaste flakes did get in my eye this morning. The mint was pretty much gone, but it was annoying.

I won't wear toothpaste in public, so Neosporin is the ticket. :yay:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Wenchy said:
Nair and waxing both gave me major bump breakouts on my upper lip and chin.

I'm like a guy, and to avoid the scruffy look...I shave daily.

I don't break out but I make sure to go behind it with some facial cream. That could help too. When I use the eyebrow shaver my eyebrow sometimes gets a bump on it. I hate all this maintenance. :lmao:

kalmd

Mario Badescu drying cream or drying lotion is the best. Put it on at the first sign of a zit and it's gone by the next day.

If you go to their website and fill out their questionaire, they'll send you tons of samples. I've done it twice and both times got some drying cream.

http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnaire.aspx

If I remember correctly, after you fill out the questionaire, you will be given a list of recommended products to purchase. It doesn't say anything about samples. But you will later get an email from them offering you samples. You have to click something on the email that says, yes, you want them.

Hopefully they still do the samples. It's been awhile since I got mine.

Last edited:

camily

Peace
I know I haven't been around much lately due to work but this thread has reminded me how much and why I love me some Wenchy. BTW, incase you guys haven't heard, I am a SAHM again so get used to seeing me around! :yahoo:

kalmd

kalmd said:
Mario Badescu drying cream or drying lotion is the best. Put it on at the first sign of a zit and it's gone by the next day.

If you go to their website and fill out their questionaire, they'll send you tons of samples. I've done it twice and both times got some drying cream.

http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnaire.aspx

If I remember correctly, after you fill out the questionaire, you will be given a list of recommended products to purchase. It doesn't say anything about samples. But you will later get an email from them offering you samples. You have to click something on the email that says, yes, you want them.

Hopefully they still do the samples. It's been awhile since I got mine.

This is all still working. I filled it out Saturday and got an email today asking if I would like free samples. It's so worth it. Some items that you only use a tiny bit of product last a really long time.

Peace

Do you wear makeup - some brands break me out like a teenager! I love Bare Minerals products - usually have good luck with them.