Zo2

Dare2Dream

Livin the dream
This is a band that I've been following for roughly 2 years now. They hail from Brooklyn, NY, but they frequently play shows in Northern VA, Baltimore, and PA. I'm part of their street team and part of that is promoting the band to people so that's what I'm doing! :) This past weekend they co-headlined a show with Bang Tango and Kip Winger at Recher Theatre in Towson.

I would post the actual videos, but I don't know how so I'll just post links.

This is one of their newer covers (Foreigner's Juke Box Hero):

This is another cover that they do (Rush's Tom Sawyer):

One of their originals (Ain't It Beautiful)

And there's tons more on Youtube you can check out. Just type ZO2 in the search box and you'll find webisodes, music videos, more live performances and probably some stuff from their IFC show Z Rock that they're trying to revive for a third season!

The band is composed of brothers David and Paulie Z and longtime friend Joey Cassata. Their website is ZO2 Official Website where you can hear some more of their music, find out about the band, sign their mailing list, look at their merch, and find out about their upcoming shows.

Last edited:

BOP

Go to youtube. See that long string of characters at the top, where the URL is? Somewhere in there you'll see a "v=" without the quotes. Copy the string of characters (even - signs) all the way to, and not including, an ampersand (&). Copy it into the big reply box and highlight it. Click on the red Tube box.

Either that, or click the Tube box first, then hit Ctrl-V at the same time. You'll get the hang of it pretty quick.

so, you will see h t t p://w w w.youtube -dot- com/watch?v=3-DKDOCqUNA up in the URL box at the top of the website, probably below the toolbars. That one is easy; just copy everything after the v= (3-DKDOCqUNA).

When you get done, you'll see something like below, except for square brackets instead of parenthesis.

(YOUTUBE)3-DKDOCqUNA(/YOUTUBE)

If you paste an ampersand (&), you've copied too much. Delete the & and anything after it.

Last edited:

Dare2Dream

Livin the dream
Go to youtube. See that long string of characters at the top, where the URL is? Somewhere in there you'll see a "v=" without the quotes. Copy the string of characters (even - signs) all the way to, and not including, an ampersand (&). Copy it into the big reply box and highlight it. Click on the red Tube box.

Either that, or click the Tube box first, then hit Ctrl-V at the same time. You'll get the hang of it pretty quick.

so, you will see h t t p://w w w.youtube -dot- com/watch?v=3-DKDOCqUNA up in the URL box at the top of the website, probably below the toolbars. That one is easy; just copy everything after the v= (3-DKDOCqUNA).

When you get done, you'll see something like below, except for square brackets instead of parenthesis.

(YOUTUBE)3-DKDOCqUNA(/YOUTUBE)

If you paste an ampersand (&), you've copied too much. Delete the & and anything after it.

Thanks!! :1bdz: