Zombie plan

C

czygvtwkr

Rip my own throat out and be done with it. They're going to get you anyway.

Sounds kind of painful to do yourself.

Here is my plan

and one for the ladies

Last edited by a moderator:

Im_Me

My plan would be to scream, cry and maybe froth at the mouth. Might involve running too, but that never seems to work.:jameo:

NextJen

Raisin cane
I just watched the Omega Man late night about 2 weeks ago (one of the original zombie movies). Here's a plan:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
My solution to zombie attacks is to stop trying to drive to and from work on the same roads they use, and avoid Wal Mart. :yay:

Waaaaaiiiiiit a minute... now we know why Arkie is surrounding herself with chickens, ducks, puppies and kittens... do you know how much time she could buy herself simply by throwing one or two out the door every few hours...:tap:

Chris0nllyn

Go to Lowe's and set up shop with a group.

Most everything you'll need for long term is right there.

Rain collection materials, fenced in garden section, generators, plenty of building materials to make an assault potato gun.

nomoney

Rain collection materials, fenced in garden section, generators, plenty of building materials to make an assault potato gun.

everything except food.

sm8

Switch your place to Walmart and you will be set. There is food to feed you until your garden starts producing, medicine and just about anything else you could need.

Chris0nllyn

You do that; I'll be at the grocery store.

Along with everyone else.

everything except food.

Seeds and plants of tomatoes, peppers, etc. all in the garden section.

And medicine.

I'll pick a Lowe's with a pharmacy next door. :lol:

Switch your place to Walmart and you will be set. There is food to feed you until your garden starts producing, medicine and just about anything else you could need.

Everyone else will be there also.

I would hope that most of us would see things happen before SHTF, and we could all swing by WalMart and the grocery store for essential supplies.

Well if they are like the ones in WWZ I am injecting myself with you know what, if you saw the movie, if not you'd better watch it.