Zuck admits that FB was pressured by Democrats to censor

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

He told Jordan that in 2021, "senior officials" from the Biden administration and White House "repeatedly pressured our teams for months to censor certain COVID-19 content, including humor and satire."

I have no doubt the little tweakers working for him had no problem donning their Nazi cap to overzealously go after anything that didn't meet the propaganda guidelines, but when the government comes for you it's almost impossible to say no. Not that I want to excuse that little turd because Elon Musk happily tells the fascists to piss off.....

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Suckerberg doesn't seem to dial them back from fact checking jokes and censoring anti-democrat memes.

:lmao:

Zuck Off!

Reactions: BOP

limblips

PREMO Member
Where are the legal beagles? Or is this just another oopsy our bad? Coercion, censorship, conspiracy, abuse of office, fraud.....

SamSpade

I think I wish I had a dollar for every time I or a friend got inexplicably placed in Facebook jail for something we have NO IDEA why they did it.

I had it happen once because I reposted a post of kids giggling during a Zoom meeting during COVID, because the teacher farted.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I think I wish I had a dollar for every time I or a friend got inexplicably placed in Facebook jail for something we have NO IDEA why they did it.

I had it happen once because I reposted a post of kids giggling during a Zoom meeting during COVID, because the teacher farted.
I once got jailed for a meme I posted two years before.

FB is run by paranoid Karens with no life.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I once got jailed for a meme I posted two years before.

FB is run by paranoid Karens with no life.
Wear them with pride!

Facebook campaign medals.jpg