Zullily?

mamaof1

Has anyone bought from Zullily? Just wondering what people thought of it. Can't seem to trust the website reviews. Too easily deleted if they offend the company.

SpunkysGal

I've bought quite a few things from them.. just know when you buy.. they don't have the inventory on hand so the items get shipped to them once purchased and then they ship it to you.. some of their shoes aren't the best quality (but then again they are not the manufacturer)..some are.. They are really great as far as returns.. half the time they will have you return it and the other half they will refund your money so you can donate the item without a return.

dintery

Mixed experience with them but the return policy is great. What types of shoes are you buying? If you are buying something like running shoes, I've found reading reviews to be less helpful as there are so many variations and it depends on how you run. If you are buying something specialized like industrial or nursing shoes, you can triangulate reviews with other medical shoe websites to see how the shoe will hold up under stress in specialized settings.

IMO, customer service and return policy is the most important thing as a shoe that can be returned minimizes the chance that you will be stuck with something that does not fit!

mamaof1

Thanks for the tips. I like a company with a good return policy as well. When I read some of the reviews, it made me kind of nervous. Since I bought inexpensive sandals, I'm not going to be out a whole lot if they don't fit.