Zumba classes?

KDENISE977

Does anyone know of anywhere to take zumba other than paying $50.00 per month at world gym? I'm interested in trying it, but I'm not wanting to try it at another canned gym atmosphere.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Does anyone know of anywhere to take zumba other than paying $50.00 per month at world gym? I'm interested in trying it, but I'm not wanting to try it at another canned gym atmosphere.

Where you at?

Calvert Parks & Rec does it at various rec centers in the county. Not sure about the other counties.

shannonbrio

You can do a drop in just for the class. I think it is only $5/class for non-members. Try calling to see if they offer package just for classes.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Ive been doing Zumba at the Lusby community center, and am going to switch to chancellors in the next couple months..it is so much fun! I wouldn't call it a crazy workout, I am barely sore the next day and only because I wear my knockoff reebok toning shoes, but it is fun, gets the heart going, and gives me energy. There is an awesome mix of ages, abilities, and levels...and I never feel awkward when I miss a step (which doesn't happen too often, it is pretty easy to follow) The music is great (and its the original singers, not those ridiculous covers used in most fitness classes)

If you wanted to try it, go for it, its quite enjoyable

clockaleanie

Ive been doing Zumba at the Lusby community center, and am going to switch to chancellors in the next couple months..it is so much fun! I wouldn't call it a crazy workout, I am barely sore the next day and only because I wear my knockoff reebok toning shoes, but it is fun, gets the heart going, and gives me energy. There is an awesome mix of ages, abilities, and levels...and I never feel awkward when I miss a step (which doesn't happen too often, it is pretty easy to follow) The music is great (and its the original singers, not those ridiculous covers used in most fitness classes)

If you wanted to try it, go for it, its quite enjoyable

When/where do they do it in Chancellors?