Zylak for Sheriff Campaign

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Congratulations Dave on your win in the primary election. It's no secret that I want to see some one from outside of the county win but that was not to be. Now that you have won, I will give you all the support I can and yes I am also a Republican.

I do hope you address some of the bad press that the Sheriffs Department has been getting over the past few years, such as the Capt Doolan, I mean Lt Doolan, case. Will some of the "politics" and the "games" go away? Will the deputies that are on the street every day feel like part of the team?
You have a tough road ahead of you and I wish you the best of luck.

Remember, the respect of your men and the citizens of the county is not something that can be elected ... it must be earned.

Once again congratulations and good luck

public servent

I am very happy that David made it past the primaries. When he becomes the Sheriff, I can only hope he has the will to clean out the upper ranks that have taken control of the Department.

bad1032

I am with you Public servent,Dave is what the Sheriffs office needs to put it back in order.There are some good people that work their and they just need the right LEADERSHIP and Zylak is that person who can take them their.
go Zylak for Sheriff