“Police Courtesy Card”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
1659543341397.png

HemiHauler

What is it and how do I get one? I already have my Health Dept Courtesy Card but I think a police courtesy card could also be beneficial to me.

I still have my NYPD PBA card I got from a friend (now retired NYPD officer) of mine when I lived there. Never had to use it, but they are coveted if you're an NYC resident.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Coincidence all the shenanigans is coming out while Nancy is making waves in Taiwan?
It's all going to be washed away by the Democratic party in California. The DA, the judge and the prosecutor are all buddies with the governor.
Just like the Biden Crime Family is getting a free public makeover from the DOJ. With some help from influential republicans who are also on the PRC payroll.

glhs837

Power with Control
What is it and how do I get one? I already have my Health Dept Courtesy Card but I think a police courtesy card could also be beneficial to me.

Pretty sure your HDCC is a "special" one :)

• Haha
Reactions: TPD

glhs837

Power with Control
Nice bribe?

I imagine the Pelosi's give generously to the foundation involved. But whats good for a wink and nod for taking Porsche on a _100mph run to "clear the carbs" it doesnt have or even a solo DUI crash aint enough when you wipe out a normal citizen. Who oddly enough, refused care on the scene but now claims some pain and suffering the Pelosis can give him a huge check for.