New profile posts

That was a short 2 day stint I had on the sun! Can't disrupt their circle jerk.
Smokey1
Smokey1
Yeah, I don't even go there too much anymore. All it is is a bash Trump forum now.
WingsOfGold
WingsOfGold
Total circlejerk, mutual masturbation. I see they let Joyinmud back after getting booted and midstret, zen, mlsith, Guido, pickle etal are all as big a assshles as they ever were. MOR is better while NOT a mod.
Looking for private own landlords that's renting a single family home or a townhouse with 3bedrooms 1.5 or 2 bathrooms in Saint Mary's County. And is willing to accept vouchers.

FINGERS CROSSED
I would like to get reconnect to the source so that I may listen to the Calvert County scanners.... thanks Randy
frequentflier
frequentflier
I'm sorry, Randy. We can no longer provide the scanner feed.
Good Morning Just checking on an update. The scanner has been down a couple days now
frequentflier
frequentflier
I am sorry but there will be no more scanner feed. The computer that provides the feed died and there will not be a replacement. Vrai and David are aware.
Can we get a locked news feed on the forums for canceled community events for Covid-19?
The Calvert County scanner has not worked for me since Friday. It cut off around 9AM during the storm.