Dr. Miller

lovinmaryland

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD PROBLEMS WITH DR. MILLERS OFFICE IN LEONARDTOWN?

I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS PROBLEMS WITH THE STAFF THERE (EXTREMELY RUDE) AND THE WAIT TIME FOR APPOINTMENTS. :burning:

JUST WONDERING IF THIS IS A NORMAL THING (I AM CONSIDERING SWITCHING PEDIATRICIANS)

nomoney

lovinmaryland said:
HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD PROBLEMS WITH DR. MILLERS OFFICE IN LEONARDTOWN?

I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS PROBLEMS WITH THE STAFF THERE (EXTREMELY RUDE) AND THE WAIT TIME FOR APPOINTMENTS. :burning:

JUST WONDERING IF THIS IS A NORMAL THING (I AM CONSIDERING SWITCHING PEDIATRICIANS)

NO, I HAVENT HEARD ANYONE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS THERE BEFORE. :yay:

Geek

Wait times will always be a problem certain times of the year. You should change if you are not pleased with the staff.

Geek said:
Wait times will always be a problem certain times of the year.
:yeahthat: This is allergy season which means all ped offices are bombarded each morning with tons of asthma, sinus, ear infection, sore throat, etc. calls and each and every mother calling in thinks their little Johnny or little Suzy is the only child affected.

bohman

I've never had a problem with the staff. Sometimes the waits are long, but I figure that's just because they are good doctors. No one there has been rude to me. Maybe there is just one person that's a problem, and I've been lucky enough not to deal with them?

M

missperky

I take 2 of my kids there, and have never had a problem, actually was there yesterday, in and out. :yay:

nomoney

CMC122 said:
I have never had a problem there either. We love Dr. Reed!

WELL THERE YOU GO, THATS THE PROBLEM. SHE ASKED ABOUT DR. MILLER AND EVERYONE ELSE IS TALKING ABOUT DR. REED

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I have had problems with both offices, but especially with Leonardtown. If you feel the need to complain, call the Waldorf office and speak to Mrs. Miller. The wife is always the boss.

CMC122

Go Braves!
nomoney said:
WELL THERE YOU GO, THATS THE PROBLEM. SHE ASKED ABOUT DR. MILLER AND EVERYONE ELSE IS TALKING ABOUT DR. REED
I'm just glad I could be of service to someone :banana:

J

julz20684

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THESE DOCS ARE BUT JUST WANTED A CHANCE TO YELL!

:sniggle: