Dr. Miller

CMC122

Go Braves!
I worked in medical offices for about 10 years and there was never an office that was good at keeping to it's schedule. And trust me they all tried:lol:

Try making physicals in the summer (if you can) Doctors offices are usually pretty slow because that's a low germ season:yay: Forget about being seen on time when it's flu, cold and allergy season....... it ain't happening!

As for the staff giving you an apology, in a perfect world it would be great, but the staff gets just as frustrated as the patients when the schedule falls behind........... that dosen't give them the right to be nasty or rude but that's how the cookie crumbles:huggy:

But if I were in charge of that staff that day they would have sucked it up and apologized while letting you know that the Doctor is doing all that is required to appropriately treat his patients and sometimes that takes a little longer then originally required.

lovinmaryland

if it were only a perfect world :jameo:

it is just hard for me to take my kids there considering how i was treated.

i normally do make physical appointments in the summer, unfortunatley this time i needed them for my childrens day care so i had to make the appointment for now.

lovinmaryland said:
if it were only a perfect world :jameo:

it is just hard for me to take my kids there considering how i was treated.

i normally do make physical appointments in the summer, unfortunatley this time i needed them for my childrens day care so i had to make the appointment for now.
Did you see my post where I mentioned it's best to make "well child" appointments first thing in the morning?

lovinmaryland

kwillia said:
Did you see my post where I mentioned it's best to make "well child" appointments first thing in the morning?

yes i did and i had mentioned earlier i usually make them for the first of the day or end of the day... however the earliest appointment they have had (when i made the appointment) was 10:15. by the time i would have gone to the appointment and then taken my son to school and then drive all the way to work it would be almost noon or in other words 1/2 day without pay. i thought the 4 appointment would have had me miss less time from work. :bigwhoop:

R

rallwine2000

They have called and left messages for appt. reminder for some other family and I have called them to inform them of the mistake and they still call for the follow up appt.. Not sure who the family is they want but I guess they dont care since they have not made the change and I've had my phone # for more then 5 years.

Customer Service??? What is that anymore.

lovinmaryland

rallwine2000 said:
They have called and left messages for appt. reminder for some other family and I have called them to inform them of the mistake and they still call for the follow up appt.. Not sure who the family is they want but I guess they dont care since they have not made the change and I've had my phone # for more then 5 years.

Customer Service??? What is that anymore.[/QUOTE

HELLO....NO KIDDING THANK YOU! :buttkick:

I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT MOVING TO LITTLE OLD LEONARDTOWN IN THE HEART OF ST MARYS COUNTY WHERE EVERY WHERE YOU TURN SOMEONE HAS A SMILE AND A HELLO I WOULD HAVE RECIEVED EXCELLENT CARE FROM A DR. GUESS I WAS WRONG

sparkyaclown

Think it's a requirement that you be incompetent. We fought with them for a while over billing. They kept trying to bill the wrong insurance company. We still have no clue why they insisted on billing them because we had never carried insurance with the company in question and it hadn't changed since our previous visits.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I am in the process of looking for another doctor. Majority of offices will have a wait. I always feel like I'm being rushed out of the office when I finally get seen. I have had several bad experiences there. His front staff is extremely rude. His assistants are nice.

Just for future reference:
I like Dr. William Boyd III as my personal Dr. He's on 5 JUST before the light in downtown. I think there's a Shell station between him and the light. Very personable, always gets me in when I need to see him, never had to wait more than 5 minutes, and that was the first visit, so I spent that wait filling out paperwork.

lovinmaryland

getbent said:
I am in the process of looking for another doctor. Majority of offices will have a wait. I always feel like I'm being rushed out of the office when I finally get seen. I have had several bad experiences there. His front staff is extremely rude. His assistants are nice.

YUP I DO AGREE WITH YOU... THE FRONT STAFF IS OFF THE WALL RUDE.

ONE OF THE FRONT GIRLS I THINK HER NAME IS AMY (maybe amanda) SAID PUT A NOTATION IN HIS CHART THAT MOTHER WOULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER... I LOOKED AT HER AND SAID "MISS IT IS NOT THAT I WON'T WAIT, BUT I HAVE ALREADY WAITED AN HOUR AND NEED TO PICK UP MY OTHER CHILDREN FROM DAYCARE, UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO PAY MY LATE PICK UP FEE"

WHEN I COMPLAINED THE NEXT DAY I FELT LIKE GEORGE COSTANZA... IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN LATE OR NOT SHOWN UP YOU WOULD HAVE EITHER BUMPED MY APPOINTMENT OR BILLED ME A 25 NO SHOW FEE... AND I DON'T EVEN GET AN APOLOGY. :cussing: :tantrum :cussing:

I CAN NOT BARE TO GIVE THEM ANY MORE OF MY MONEY... WHETHER IT BE FROM MY 20 DOLLAR CO-PAY TO WHAT THE INSURANCE PAYS THEM... I WON'T DO IT. :war:

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME FIND A NEW GOOD PEDIATRICIAN :jameo:

Geek

lovinmaryland said:
i waited until 5 because i do understand that dr.s get behind and emergencies happen... i should have said something sooner but that still doesn't change the fact i did wait that long and was treated disrespectfully when i did complain... i am not sure complaining earlier would have made much of a difference

i am single mom and have four kids... i work in charlotte hall and kids go to banneker elementry, if i don't make it for either the first of the day or end of the day i might as well take off a half day of work (unpaid)

Caps Lock is either on or off for you, no in between :lmao:

BOHDEN

lovinmaryland said:
HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD PROBLEMS WITH DR. MILLERS OFFICE IN LEONARDTOWN?

I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS PROBLEMS WITH THE STAFF THERE (EXTREMELY RUDE) AND THE WAIT TIME FOR APPOINTMENTS. :burning:

JUST WONDERING IF THIS IS A NORMAL THING (I AM CONSIDERING SWITCHING PEDIATRICIANS)

is Dr Millers first name Robert? does he have an office in waldorf also? if so send me a me a message I have something for you that would make you switch anyway

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I finally left Dr. Miller's office and went to Dr. Sheth for the first time yesterday. Highly recommend him. Very nice. Didn't mind the wait in the waiting room because he took time to talk to me and answered my questions with good answers :yay:

Thinkin about calling Dr. Miller and telling him his front staff sucks but I'm gone now. I wonder if he knows there is a thread about his office. When I went to sign the records release form the girl was rude. She is just rude all the time. Maybe she needs a vacation.

Anyway, Dr. Sheth :yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
hotmomma said:
I finally left Dr. Miller's office and went to Dr. Sheth for the first time yesterday. Highly recommend him. Very nice. Didn't mind the wait in the waiting room because he took time to talk to me and answered my questions with good answers :yay:

Thinkin about calling Dr. Miller and telling him his front staff sucks but I'm gone now. I wonder if he knows there is a thread about his office. When I went to sign the records release form the girl was rude. She is just rude all the time. Maybe she needs a vacation.

Anyway, Dr. Sheth :yay:

My kids now see doctor Sheth also I thought we switched after that pedophile thing:shrug: I forget seemed like we switched doctors and daycare every month til they turned 5 :lmao:

Callie girl

My kids go to Dr. Miller and I really like his the drs. The receptionists however are not very good and cn be rude but I'm not there for them. I would speak to Dr. Miller about the way you were treated and see what he has to say. He does get backed up here and there but not all the time. But what you have to understand is he doesn't turn down sick patients and will stay till the last one is seen and will also be at the hospital when needed. My son was in there at 5 weeks and he called and came to the hospital to check on him. He has taken my children in when they were sick even though it was after closing time.

Callie girl

BOHDEN said:
is Dr Millers first name Robert? does he have an office in waldorf also? if so send me a me a message I have something for you that would make you switch anyway

Is there something we should know? I mean after Dr. Lindermann or the sexual pervert that should be sitting in jail I don't put nothing past people. Please tell.

Z

Zyg

lovinmaryland said:

I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS PROBLEMS WITH THE STAFF THERE (EXTREMELY RUDE) AND THE WAIT TIME FOR APPOINTMENTS. :burning:

JUST WONDERING IF THIS IS A NORMAL THING (I AM CONSIDERING SWITCHING PEDIATRICIANS)

Dr Miller is alittle creepy but he is good. I had problems about 3 yrs ago with the "waiting" but solved it by just walking out after sitting for over an hour, watching people who came after me go in before me. The office called the house to find out why I left and I told them. Now, by the time my kids pick which toys they want to play with, they are calling our names. Don't know if it's a coincidence, but who cares. Also getting a later appointment is good too as most of the patients have already gone and there is less wait. Sometimes, I am the only one in the waiting room.

What I'd like to know is what happened to Dr Brubaker? I LOVED!! her. I know she left for "personal" reasons (don't know why though :confused: ) Does anyone know if she's still in the area, maybe practicing at another office???

lovinmaryland said:

We have. Wife has had problems to the point of Dr. Miller's wife calling to beg us not to change Dr. We refuse to use the L'town office because of the staff there. Our insurance does not care if it's been under a year since last kid visit. Miller's office canceled a scheduled appt. one time because they saw it was less than a year. Wife tore them a new one. Now when she calls to make the appt. and they try saying they can't, she just says "Put Miller's wife on the phone, NOW" no problems after that.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Zyg said:
Dr Miller is alittle creepy but he is good. I had problems about 3 yrs ago with the "waiting" but solved it by just walking out after sitting for over an hour, watching people who came after me go in before me. The office called the house to find out why I left and I told them. Now, by the time my kids pick which toys they want to play with, they are calling our names. Don't know if it's a coincidence, but who cares. Also getting a later appointment is good too as most of the patients have already gone and there is less wait. Sometimes, I am the only one in the waiting room.

What I'd like to know is what happened to Dr Brubaker? I LOVED!! her. I know she left for "personal" reasons (don't know why though :confused: ) Does anyone know if she's still in the area, maybe practicing at another office???
Dr. Brubaker changed practices. If you search here, there's another pediatrician thread that say which one, but I'm not gonna look it up now.