What age should a boy STOP sitting down to pee?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Whenever he feels like listening to some woman bytch about leaving the seat up or accidently peeing on the floor.

JeweledSkye

I Make Nerd Look Good
From what I've understood, it varies from one kid to the next. I say just let him start standing when he's comfortable. No point in rushing it.

Qurious

Im On 1.
mainman said:
You are making that up....:lol:

Is his name BK?

How do they know he :squats2pee:
the parents aren't together...the son lives with his mom....welllllll during visitation I guess the father knocked on the bathroom door and came in and saw his son on the toilet....i guess he asked him was he taking a sh!t and the boy said no....

he got a :smack: upside the head by dad and went back and told his mom.

I don't know of any grown man who sits down and pees...i know the boy is only 15 and not yet a man...but still.

SoMDGirl42

I know grown men that still sit to pee. (and I appreciate it, especially in the middle of the night when I don't turn on the light and don't have to worry about fallling in)

Didn't know standing to pee was so important :shrug:

Maybe he's gay and that is his feminine side coming out.

Cowgirl

nachomama said:
:yeahthat:

It sounds a little off the wall that mommy knows that 15-year old boy sits to pee...

Mom: "You better clean up the pee on the rim of the toilet! Stop being so messy!"

Boy: "I swear it's not me mom!! I sit down to pee!"

:lol:

DJaxx

This is weird. My ex boyfriend would ONLY sit to pee. He was definately creepy. He said it was because he was tall and this was more comfortable for him. Weirdo. :whistle:

SoMDGirl42

Qurious said:
the parents aren't together...the son lives with his mom....welllllll during visitation I guess the father knocked on the bathroom door and came in and saw his son on the toilet....i guess he asked him was he taking a sh!t and the boy said no....

I don't know of any grown man who sits down and pees...i know the boy is only 15 and not yet a man...but still.
#1 It was rude of the dad to interupt, whether he knocked or not. Do you want to be interupted when you're in the bathroom?

#2 Being 15, he was probably doing what most 15 year old boys do in the bathroom when they aren't taking a sh*t and spend forever in there~!

mainman

Set Trippin
Qurious said:

Ok, lets examine this... First off, why would you ever enter the bathroom when a member of the same sex is on the toilet. And why in the #### would you ask them what they are doing? :confused: I think the father has his own issues that need to be worked out.. and this also answers why his kid sits to pee to begin with...:yay: I will send you a bill in the mail....:cool:

Gwydion

15 years old? Doesn't necissarly mean he was pissing either....

Who does that? dad comes in, sees his son on the can, and asks questions? made up IMO