What age should a boy STOP sitting down to pee?

Vince

Qurious said:
???????????????

Is there an appropriate age? When he feels ready?
Appropriate age would be as soon as he's tall enough to arc it over the edge of the toilet without getting any on the floor. It takes a little skill to arc it over that toilet edge. :clap:

Cowgirl

Vince said:
Appropriate age would be as soon as he's tall enough to arc it over the edge of the toilet without getting any on the floor. It takes a little skill to arc it over that toilet edge. :clap:

:huggy: You'll be able to do it soon.....

:biggrin:

Qurious

Im On 1.
mainman said:
Ok, lets examine this... First off, why would you ever enter the bathroom when a member of the same sex is on the toilet. And why in the #### would you ask them what they are doing? :confused: I think the father has his own issues that need to be worked out.. and this also answers why his kid sits to pee to begin with...:yay: I will send you a bill in the mail....:cool:

:killingme If a relative of mine is in the bathroom and I need to get in there and we are of the same sex...i knock and come in...whats the big deal with that?

his father probably asked him what he was doing because he was shocked to see him sitting down on the toilet...

Mothers usually let their boys sit down to pee and wipe themselves...which I think is okay until the boy hits school.....once a boy turns 5 I think he should be standing up and wiping himself.....

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
Mothers usually let their boys sit down to pee and wipe themselves...which I think is okay until the boy hits school.....once a boy turns 5 I think he should be standing up and wiping himself.....
We're supposed to wipe? With what?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Softballkid said:
I'm 23, and when I'm drunk, and at home, I sit down to pee :shrug:

I know where its going that way :lmao:

What a dream you are, you"ll make someone lucky woman a wonderful husband some day. :huggy: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Qurious said:
his father probably asked him what he was doing because he was shocked to see him sitting down on the toilet...
Why would he be shocked to see him on the toilet? :confused: Does he shit standing up? If thats the case we have a real problem here...:twitch:

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:
Have you ever seen a men's room with urinals? Did you notice any TP near by?

never. That doesn't mean you dont bring some with you just in case.

and I've never seen a mans bathroom without a stall.....

I wonder what your drawls look like. :killingme

LordStanley

I know nothing
Let the freaking kid pee any way he wants.....

My boy learned to pee standing up cause he didnt like sitting. If he would have to poop, he would stand up and pee first, and then sit down and poop.

If the 15 yr old wants to sit let him...

Maybe the kid has a complex about his penis.
Maybe he was molested by his mother and is ashamed of himself.
Maybe sometimes he justs wants to sit.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
I wonder what your drawls look like. :killingme
When I was growing up in South western VA, I had a much more noticable drawl, but living with the yankees has gotten rid of most of it.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Qurious said:
the parents aren't together...the son lives with his mom....welllllll during visitation I guess the father knocked on the bathroom door and came in and saw his son on the toilet....i guess he asked him was he taking a sh!t and the boy said no....

he got a :smack: upside the head by dad and went back and told his mom.

I don't know of any grown man who sits down and pees...i know the boy is only 15 and not yet a man...but still.

maybe he was just playin with it :yay:

He could still be GHEY though