World of Warcraft

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

C'mon, which of you nerds out there plays it, and on what realm?

I do, Horde on Kalecgos, among many others.

broke myself of the habit. was fun while it lasted but it takes way too much time/dedication to actually do anything in there and I would rather pass my time in other ways now :smile:

Horde was always the best though :biggrin:

Xaquin44

I was on Alliance on Ner Zhul

been clean for almost a year =)

I couldn't go from hard core raider to casual .... it was just too boring =/

edit: woot hehe

The World of Warcraft Armory

I'm still in most of my sta gear and spectracles for farming monies.

was a fun time .... it was just too sad to see all my hard earned purple turn to crap blue =/

also, I had every single alchemy recipe save for one from ZG (even the blue drop MC one) and then they went and ruined alchemy so I went to BS .... so many stupid changes made to that game.

ah well

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

was a fun time .... it was just too sad to see all my hard earned purple turn to crap blue =/

also, I had every single alchemy recipe save for one from ZG (even the blue drop MC one) and then they went and ruined alchemy so I went to BS .... so many stupid changes made to that game.

ah well

the good news?

I think i'm cured, I only understood about half of your abbreviations between that post and your karma :lmao:

T

toppick08

ah well

:nerd:......................:lalala:

jbeaverjr

C'mon, which of you nerds out there plays it, and on what realm?

I do, Horde on Kalecgos, among many others.

Horde(2 characters) and Alliance (3 characters) on Malfurion. Been playing over a year, and will continue toplay. Even got my sister to play.

Gwydion

Ooo Armorys, good idea!

Here is my priest. We were doing SSC last nite, I wiped a #### ton (one point, I died 3 times in a single fight, SS + battle rez ftl) and I didn't wanna repair, so I just switched out my gear:

Here's my arena mage, I respecd him back to 10/48/3 for a ZA about a week ago and never respecd him back to frost:

I just started leveling this druid, 62 now. He's gonna be my heal bot 2v2 and 3v3

My rogue, 62

Over on Dunemaul, my first server, I have my hunter

and shaman

Xaquin44

Unfortunatly, it'll have to wait a few months minimum when I move .... living in dentsville, I have no good internets. I could play fine with wireless broadband, but there's no way I could run the patch on my new comp.

R

RadioPatrol

lvl 27 Rogue on Tanaris

I have not played in over a yr ....... ( I found Alternatives )

Blizzards Pricing sucks considering how many players that they have ..........

I can get a year of Anarchy Online for 95 bucks ( less than 10 per month ).... does blizzard offer anything similar ? nope the best you can do is 3 months in advance and it still costs $15.95

sorry soapbox off ............

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeaverjr

Whoever plays this game is an uber pocket protector wearing nerd.
Really, well you be surprised to find out who all plays World of Warcraft. Alot of people (male and female) do, I've heard husbands and wives fighting over who got to use the computer to play.

T

toppick08

Really, well you be surprised to find out who all plays World of Warcraft. Alot of people (male and female) do, I've heard husbands and wives fighting over who got to use the computer to play.

Really?............:dork:

Gwydion

lvl 27 Rogue on Tanaris

I have not played in over a yr ....... ( I found Alternatives )

Blizzards Pricing sucks considering how many players that they have ..........

I can get a year of Anarchy Online for 95 bucks ( less than 10 per month ).... does blizzard offer anything similar ? nope the best you can do is 3 months in advance and it still costs $15.95

sorry soapbox off ............

I think I am paying 13.99 a month. I played LotRO which was 9.95 a month, but quit that after about 2 months. It was a great game, but unfortunately its community is rather small.

And to the person that sent me the karma. I did as well until TBC came out. I was running a 1.11 server at 200% XP, mounts at level 20, and 60 level cap. It was quite amusing. Unfortuanately, I turned mine off when TBC came out.