World of Warcraft

R

RadioPatrol

the newer servers are even easier to set up these days ........... :whistle:

meddauna

Really, well you be surprised to find out who all plays World of Warcraft. Alot of people (male and female) do, I've heard husbands and wives fighting over who got to use the computer to play.

ha, yea, me and the fiance have to play nice and share the computer. lucky for me she's willing to get off at night and let me raid. anyway, i play horde on mannoroth. have played since beta, will play for awhile. we have all the character slots filled up but here's my mains armory
The World of Warcraft Armory
:nerd:

Xaquin44

The boys play. One was asking about the most reliable site to purchase gold. Anyone?

=(

Tell them to farm like the rest of us

It isn't hard to get gold.

Leveling Blacksmithing and selling on AH will net you enough to buy 2 epic flying mounts by the time you're done.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
=(

Tell them to farm like the rest of us

It isn't hard to get gold.

Leveling Blacksmithing and selling on AH will net you enough to buy 2 epic flying mounts by the time you're done.

Boy 1 is a Level 70 something or another. He's Horde. I think he blew through all that he's earned. He's got "stuff".

meddauna

The boys play. One was asking about the most reliable site to purchase gold. Anyone?

dont buy gold. blizzard can track that really easy and worst case will ban your account if they catch you buying gold, best case i've heard is that they take away all the gold you bought then you're out what you spent to buy it. you're best bet is just to level to 70 and do all the quests you can find. you can easily net 3000 gold or more from just doing quests at 70. if you did instance runs while leveling you'll get more.

Xaquin44

Whatever happened to some good old Dungons & Dragons.

hehe I only played a couple times, but I don't have a head for numbers and stats (unless they are auto calculated like in a game).

Though I do love a good game of Axis and Allies or Risk

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
hehe I only played a couple times, but I don't have a head for numbers and stats (unless they are auto calculated like in a game).

Though I do love a good game of Axis and Allies or Risk

I used to be a D&D nut. Is this warcraft game played online?

Warron

I play on Khadgar horde. I have a 70 druid, warrior, priest, rogue, hunter. And a 60 palidan. Used to have a 60 alliance rogue, but deleted him awhile ago. I mainly play the druid, the others are just for crafting and getting money from quests.

navdude101

Rezing this old thread!

4 Horde on emerald dream.

Axillion 80 Mage
Pändorä 80 Death Knight
Mendax 80 Shaman
Madex 80 Rogue

Looking forward to meeting some local players and maybe set up a meet and greet in the near future.

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Ive got a ton on SenJin. I hadnt raided in a while though, mostly waiting on Cata to get back into it.

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
<-- Closet WoW Player.. :lol:

I've been playing since pre-bc.. though I haven't been playing as much these past few months

I play this one and a few others..
The World of Warcraft Armory - Karinda @ Wildhammer - Profile

nice!!! Yeah Ive been playing long before BC... like back when you didnt get mounts until 40 and Strat and Scholo were big. I just play hardcore for for a few months then dont touch it for a few months. My guild hates it, but Im not a big raider anyway. I have like 70 vanity pets if that lets you know the kind of player I am >,<

kk2187

nice!!! Yeah Ive been playing long before BC... like back when you didnt get mounts until 40 and Strat and Scholo were big. I just play hardcore for for a few months then dont touch it for a few months. My guild hates it, but Im not a big raider anyway. I have like 70 vanity pets if that lets you know the kind of player I am >,<

lol I'm not patient enough to run around getting those.

I raided pre bc and bc, and it was fun, but I've not been in a raiding guild for wrath, mostly because people take the game way too seriously and take the fun out of it.