Dating Loogie Hockers

Geek

Would you? Do they ever get a date? laid? I can't imagine tounge kissing a guy that has so much saliva he has to constantly spit. That must be like rolling down your window in a car wash.

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

Would you? Do they ever get a date? laid? I can't imagine tounge kissing a guy that has so much salvia he has to constantly spit. That must be like rolling down your window in a car wash.

What about snot rockets? That shiat is nasty when a guy does that :barf:

lovinmaryland

I have never seen that, and I don't want to. :lmao:

No lie I went on a date with this guy and as were are walking into the resturant (we were maybe 50 feet from the door) he did that :barf:

I knew nothing would ever come of that date :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Would you? Do they ever get a date? laid? I can't imagine tounge kissing a guy that has so much saliva he has to constantly spit. That must be like rolling down your window in a car wash.

That's disgusting. If a guy does that when he's trying to convince you to go out with him, can you imagine how he'll act once he has you snagged? :twitch:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I've been known to spit one out the window a time or two. :whistle: I'll also roll down the window and spit out my gum. I'm not very lady like. :lol:

Geek

That's disgusting. If a guy does that when he's trying to convince you to go out with him, can you imagine how he'll act once he has you snagged? :twitch:

I know a dude that spits all the time. I just don't get why he does it? I like my men dry. I just can't picture seeing a guy spit and thinking "I got to get me some of that"

Geek

I've been known to spit one out the window a time or two. :whistle: I'll also roll down the window and spit out my gum. I'm not very lady like. :lol:

Are you spitting from excess saliva? I spit when get a bug or some other sort of mouth emergency, but this guy spits like it keeps him alive.

unixpirate

Pitty Party

You were the one behind me today on my way home from DC 'eh? Sawry! :love:

I spit out the window once in a while while driving down the road. I do make sure noone is next to me or close enough behind me to get the splash.

:lol: