Dating Loogie Hockers

Cowgirl

Ok, I'm going to be honest with y'all. BF is a loogie hocker. Not a regular spitter, but when he has a cold, he horks them out the window of the car. Makes me want to :barf:.

And.....they call snot rockets farmer blows for a reason. When you're out in the barn working, you might be far away from the closest bathroom or piece of tissue/toilet paper/papertowel, you have to do something so you can breathe. Desperate times call for desperate measures. That's all I'm sayin'. :shrug:

Geek

Ok, I'm going to be honest with y'all. BF is a loogie hocker. Not a regular spitter, but when he has a cold, he horks them out the window of the car. Makes me want to :barf:.

And.....they call snot rockets farmer blows for a reason. When you're out in the barn working, you might be far away from the closest bathroom or piece of tissue/toilet paper/papertowel, you have to do something so you can breathe. Desperate times call for desperate measures. That's all I'm sayin'. :shrug:

Farm pants don't have a pocket for tissues :shrug:

Is that like a Farmer's Blow? If so NEVER!

Scuba divers do that all the time. And yes, I speak from experience, I used to be an instructor. With your nose plugged up with a mask, things tend to get really plugged up. You'd break the surface, rip off the mask and have at it just so you could breathe again. The difference, however, is that you had a whole ocean to wash you face off with!

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Would you? Do they ever get a date? laid? I can't imagine tounge kissing a guy that has so much saliva he has to constantly spit. That must be like rolling down your window in a car wash.

A Loogie is not from having too much saliva.

Do you always make guys :drool:?

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Scuba divers do that all the time. And yes, I speak from experience, I used to be an instructor. With your nose plugged up with a mask, things tend to get really plugged up. You'd break the surface, rip off the mask and have at it just so you could breathe again. The difference, however, is that you had a whole ocean to wash you face off with!

I'm a diver too! I used to try to do this semi-submerged though, whip off mask and stick your face back under rubbing vigorously. Diving is the least glamourous sport there is for women. With mask suction marks on your face, snotty nose half the time, no makeup, hair all knotted up from the mask strap, and a sunburned nose usually you look like crap. I miss diving... Used to live in Okinawa, hubby and I just about lived in the water.

B

Bronwyn

Would you? Do they ever get a date? laid? I can't imagine tounge kissing a guy that has so much saliva he has to constantly spit. That must be like rolling down your window in a car wash.

See, the problem is, that most guys do not revert to that behavior until you are too deep to get out easily. :lmao:

I'm a diver too! I used to try to do this semi-submerged though, whip off mask and stick your face back under rubbing vigorously. Diving is the least glamourous sport there is for women. With mask suction marks on your face, snotty nose half the time, no makeup, hair all knotted up from the mask strap, and a sunburned nose usually you look like crap. I miss diving... Used to live in Okinawa, hubby and I just about lived in the water.

Being able to see women in skin-tight wetsuits makes up for it all...:drool: