Nicholle in Lusby? Really?

H

HouseCat

Nicholle's Weight Loss Story

Sorry, if this was brought up already, but I cilcked on this while browsing foxnews.com this morning.... right down the road from me in Lusby, apparently there was some mad weight loss going on.

Wondering if this is another scam, or this lady really exists and this stuff works. (Because my husband ordered it...but hasn't used it yet....I think that might have been a hint of some sort for me...) :mad:

Yeah, I got carried away with the yams and cheesecake over the holidays!

Anybody care to discuss, speculate about it, make up wild claims? lol

H

HouseCat

Hey everyone, my name is Nicholle Stevenson from Lusby, MD
Maybe she leads double lives! :jameo:

Seriously, if she really lost all that weight, I'm impressed.

misshelper

Maybe she leads double lives! :jameo:

Seriously, if she really lost all that weight, I'm impressed.

Hey everyone, my name is Nicholle Stevenson from Leonardtown, MD and I wanted to share my weight loss story with you..

I've lost over 30 lbs without anything since March, I personally wouldn't wanna lose weight that fast, 45 lbs in 3 months.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I think this site grabs data from your computer and places the locale as somewhere near you or she gets around a lot. I clicked the link and it says Nicholle is from Illinois.

C

CalvertNewbie

I think this site grabs data from your computer and places the locale as somewhere near you or she gets around a lot. I clicked the link and it says Nicholle is from Illinois.

:yeahthat: When I clicked, it says she's from Huntingtown. At least we all know the ad is a load of crap.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Those pictures aren't a 45 pound weight loss. That's more like going from 250 to 120.

And anyone who believes in "colon cleansing" as a way to lose weight deserves to lose their money. There aren't deposits in your colon. Get scoped and look at the pictures.

If you really do want to cleanse your colon, don't spend a ton of money doing it. Go to a drug store, get Fleet Phospho-soda, and follow the directions. Costs like three bucks, and there will not be anything left in you.

Laxitives do work for weight loss, but do you really want to be toilet bound for three months?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Hey everyone, my name is Nicholle Stevenson from Washington, DC and I wanted to share my weight loss story with you..

Otter

Nothing to see here
I thought the OP was wrong at first, when I looked at the ad, it said Huntingtown..lol

Cowgirl

Hey everyone, my name is Nicholle Stevenson from Queenstown, MD

:roflmao: How'd she know I also live on the Shore?